Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2021 4:08:49 PM EDT
I know it's fun for us outside your state to stereotype you all and make fun of Californians, but for all that have stayed and fought the good fight for so long, keep enduring - you deserve more respect than what you get.

(Yes, I tease Californians from time to time)
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know it's fun for us outside your state to stereotype you all and make fun of Californians, but for all that have stayed and fought the good fight for so long, keep enduring - you deserve more respect than what you get.

View Quote

Even the most vehemently levied hate towards Californians from out of staters pales in comparison to the contempt conservative Californians have for the liberals here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Indeed!

The thing is, we have been experiencing the consequences of having a single party run the entire government.  It is a party of political criminals who violate their oaths of office and violate the US Constitution every single day they serve.  It is a form of tyranny and a lack of representation in the State's government.  It is BAD.

To those outside California, get ready!  Learn well the lessons from California.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:52:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Well I see you are from VA.  So prepare for "no sales to Va", and that will include scope rings, stocks, grip screws and everything involved with a firearm.  You too will be ostracized by your "fellow" gun owners that pride themselves as patriots and the real Americans.

It is tiresome with the absolute drivel that comes out of others that are allegedley on our side.  But even more frustrating then that is when you try and get your fellow gun owners to stand up and fight.  They would rather stand around and shout at the sky saying not one more inch.  Thirty seven feet down that road, and here we are.  Going out to collect signatures to try and defeat the stupid laws, and you meet the dipshits that are walking into a gun store to fill out a DROS and tell you they don't want to put their name on "your" list.  Or they fill those things out....

I hope Va gun owners stop the marches on the capitol, and the jack offs in the park because that time has long past.  You all need to start showing up at the tyrants homes, offices and everywhere they congregate.  Let them know you are not going with this shit.  Block traffic, be disruptive.  If someone tells you its not the time, they are liars and have no idea what they are talking about.  NY, MD, MA, HI, and here in CA we all know how futile the feel good in the park and the signature gathering actually is.

Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Paul if we ever meet in real life you have a beer on me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well I see you are from VA.  So prepare for "no sales to Va", and that will include scope rings, stocks, grip screws and everything involved with a firearm.  You too will be ostracized by your "fellow" gun owners that pride themselves as patriots and the real Americans.

It is tiresome with the absolute drivel that comes out of others that are allegedley on our side.  But even more frustrating then that is when you try and get your fellow gun owners to stand up and fight.  They would rather stand around and shout at the sky saying not one more inch.  Thirty seven feet down that road, and here we are.  Going out to collect signatures to try and defeat the stupid laws, and you meet the dipshits that are walking into a gun store to fill out a DROS and tell you they don't want to put their name on "your" list.  Or they fill those things out....

I hope Va gun owners stop the marches on the capitol, and the jack offs in the park because that time has long past.  You all need to start showing up at the tyrants homes, offices and everywhere they congregate.  Let them know you are not going with this shit.  Block traffic, be disruptive.  If someone tells you its not the time, they are liars and have no idea what they are talking about.  NY, MD, MA, HI, and here in CA we all know how futile the feel good in the park and the signature gathering actually is.

View Quote

I hate those people too, I always specifically state that I ship anything to ban states.

When last I lived in California I found an FFL that truly believed in freedom and transferred pretty much anything, it was great to see.

I help my family members work around stuff all the time too.  I do my own share of ridicule too though just because I'm an asshole.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#8]
There is only a very tiny, tiny handful of BORN HERE Californians . Most of the damn state is filled with INTERLOPERS that moved here in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and on and on.
And they all brought their Rust Belt Democratic votes with them and trashed my once beautiful state.

Now that they've trashed it they will flee and come and infect your state with their most excellent BLUE politics. DON"T blame the Locusts on us. Ask them where they were born.
Now that I think on it all my Conservative friends were born HERE.

The dyed in the wool Democrats I know are ALL from Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania. New York.
We should have restricted out of state immigration in 1960. :-) It wasn't what was coming at us from the south half as much as it was from the east.

Bob-
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you did the same thing to people from any other state you'd be banned, every wonder why that is?

What does it say about your ego that you have to tease people that have been involved in the fight for gun rights for decades. You could have supported the fight for gun rights but you didn't. You could have sat on the side lines and been fucking quite. Nope not you. You instead decide to as what in your words is "teasing", I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I haven't noted your posts before. Instead of "teasing" the people fighting for your gun rights may be you ought to reach down and see if they're a pair of balls between your legs with hair on them and get with the God damn program and start helping fighting the gun control advocates.

As a child how much time did you spend with a magnifying glass burning ants under the summer sun?
View Quote

An honest answer is that I didn't start thinking about 2nd Amendment rights until about 20 years ago, and only got active a few years back.  I remember CA being more pro-firearms in the eighties, and am just surprised by the seemingly quick reversal.  I admit having the myopic view of "Not my state, not my problem" - I can't change my past complacency.

I've never used social media b.s. - this is the first online forum I've ever been on.  I don't have all the answers and specifically posted in Hometown rather than GD, because you all have experiences I might learn from.  I'm too new to know about bannings, and any teasing wasn't meant to be cruel.

Also, I never burnt ants..., but did use grasshoppers for fish bait.

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#11]
You're not wrong and I'll admit to having been a lazy ass gun owner, and I have no good excuse for being one.  VA was pro-2nd until we weren't.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I fought the good fight when I lived there.  CRPA member at the time.  I sent letters and made phone calls, yet things spiraled into the shitter each year.  On my last couple visits, everyone seems to be setting up their exit strategy.  A close friend completely halted a major dollar home project and is getting his place ready for sale.  He is a gun guy with a CCW.

Tennessee, Georgia, and Texas seem to be popular.  CA folks seem to be afraid of AZ heat.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
CA folks seem to be afraid of AZ heat.  
View Quote

Californians have turned Arizona from solid red to purple and now to blue.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
CA started going downhill in the 80's, that was when we had the school yard shooting. Politicians got slammed with "it's for the children" B.S.

Then the McDonald's shooting in San Ysidro didn't help out and more of the cries for saving the children.

This prompted politicians to throw out an AWB and it passed. Why? Because lazy ass gun owners thought "they'll never pass that here"! Guess what, they did and it will never get overturned. No politician wants to put their ass on the line to back it up or their career!

I will tell you this, MOVE!!! That's right, MOVE!!! Keep on moving until there's no place to go. Isn't that everyone's plan? At least that's what you keep on telling us what to do.
View Quote

After the Minnesota shooting, I don't think you're far away.
I'm in Wisconsin now,  but work in SoCal.
The one take away is a federal ban on ammunition , the Achilles heel..

Transportation across state lines,  BAM! felony,..
It doesn't matter,  Mexico will provide,  but if you're going to be legal you get screwed..
Craziness people...
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There is only a very tiny, tiny handful of BORN HERE Californians . Most of the damn state is filled with INTERLOPERS that moved here in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and on and on.
And they all brought their Rust Belt Democratic votes with them and trashed my once beautiful state.

Now that they've trashed it they will flee and come and infect your state with their most excellent BLUE politics. DON"T blame the Locusts on us. Ask them where they were born.
Now that I think on it all my Conservative friends were born HERE.

The dyed in the wool Democrats I know are ALL from Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania. New York.
We should have restricted out of state immigration in 1960. :-) It wasn't what was coming at us from the south half as much as it was from the east.

Bob-
View Quote

Don’t forget the great Texas migration .
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:37:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Californians have turned Arizona from solid red to purple and now to blue.
View Quote

So....it doesn't have anything to do with kids being brainwashed in school/college for the past 12 years ?? (3 presidential election cycles)
Or dems moving there from other states ??

And you also think that all Californians that moved there are dems ??

And maybe a little bit of voter fraud ??

It's statements like the above that truly make me shake my head.....

Rather than research the facts, use logic and truth to come to a accurate answer why Arizona has changed, the "blame California" straw man gets used.

But hey....it's the easiest, laziest, and most ignorant way to answer the "why it happened" to Arizona question.

Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:29:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So....it doesn't have anything to do with kids being brainwashed in school/college for the past 12 years ?? (3 presidential election cycles)
Or dems moving there from other states ??

And you also think that all Californians that moved there are dems ??

And maybe a little bit of voter fraud ??

It's statements like the above that truly make me shake my head.....

Rather than research the facts, use logic and truth to come to a accurate answer why Arizona has changed, the "blame California" straw man gets used.

But hey....it's the easiest, laziest, and most ignorant way to answer the "why it happened" to Arizona question.
View Quote

Says the man from Idaho, where the same thing has happened and is continuing (182k Californians moved to Idaho in the last decade).  

Nah!, Arizona's political changes have nothing to do with the influx of Californians (682k).  

As you mentioned, in-State "brain washing" and migration from other Democrat-dominated States is also a factor.  

The voter fraud issue is a bit of a wild card, as these other factors are still in play even if the fraud were eliminated.  Also, massive voter fraud could also be a "red herring" as it has yet to be legally proven to be determinative on the election outcomes.

Sky rocketing cost for houses, traffic congestion, ... nothing to see here (7M CA-borne have moved to other States).  Move along.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#18]
A key event is the people of CA banning welfare to illegals, only to be overturned by the courts. Now CA is no longer non-Hispanic white majority, but Hispanic plurality.

The result is a large population voting for big mommy government to do nice things for people.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:03:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A key event is the people of CA banning welfare to illegals, only to be overturned by the courts. Now CA is no longer non-Hispanic white majority, but Hispanic plurality.

The result is a large population voting for big mommy government to do nice things for people.
View Quote

... using other people's money to fund it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#20]
This State is fucked up!  

If we are not careful, the Democrats will fuck up the entire Nation (worse than they already have).
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Even the most vehemently levied hate towards Californians from out of staters pales in comparison to the contempt conservative Californians have for the liberals here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed...
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Those rolling blackouts were oh so funny to GD when it was California, not so funny now that it's other states having them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top