Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2021 5:13:35 AM EDT
Anyone had any Cerakoting done at this place or done business with them at all?  Thinking about using them to Cerakote a SBR, but I had never heard of them before.  So I thought I would check around!
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I always wanted to get in and see the store/range part of the place but they have a small parking lot and it's always packed full.  The other building, where I assume they do all the cerakoting and such is across the street.  

All I can say is their range/store seems to be very popular.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I've not used their cerakoting or gunsmithing services, but I have shopped there and used the range a number of times.  As Brandi said it can be a bit of a hassle getting in there at times, but if you head over during off-peak hours you shouldn't have any trouble.  There's also a large shopping center across the street if you need additional parking.  

It's a fairly small store, so the selection of accessories and whatnot is a bit limited.  They usually have decent assortment of firearms.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:28:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I can echo what everyone else has said.  I shoot there for the GSSF matches every month, and I keep wanting to go to the block shoot, but stuff keeps coming up for that match.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can echo what everyone else has said.  I shoot there for the GSSF matches every month, and I keep wanting to go to the block shoot, but stuff keeps coming up for that match.
View Quote

Thanks everyone for your input.  I am going to talk to them about Cerakote and if I use them, I’ll let everyone know how it turned out.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody ever try these guys for cerakote?
I walked in there and talked to them.
Dude says it’s all new personnel in the shop and the examples are from the old crew.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anybody ever try these guys for cerakote?
I walked in there and talked to them.
Dude says it’s all new personnel in the shop and the examples are from the old crew.
View Quote

Yeah.  I heard the same and decided not to be their test monkey.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 1:53:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I tried to stop by the other weekend. The parking lot was full and it was raining…I didn’t want to melt or float away.

I’ll swing by again during the week and see the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top