Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2018 9:55:22 AM EDT
Hi All!

A buddy of mine has a house in NH.  He doesn't get up there as much as he would like, but does belong to a gun club there.  Since CT has decided we peasants are not worthy of owning standard capacity magazines, he is trying to obtain some mags in NH, to keep at his place there.  He is currently looking for some Glock 33 rounders, and Colt AR pattern magazines.  Does anyone know of a NH gun shop that has them in stock?  He is at the house for this weekend.

His other option is to have a NH gun shop order and hold the mags until his next trip up (who knows when he will get up there next).

He has no desire to play stupid games with CT laws, and any magazines bought in NH, would stay in NH.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#1]
@msg1956

Skips in Bristol,

Riley’s in Hookset,

Belmont Firearms and Range.

Pmags and Glock mags always seem to be in stock whenever I’ve been in any of those shops. Not sure about 33-rounders or Colt-branded mags as I’ve never looked for them, but those places are your best bet out of the places I go to.

Skips is usually closed on Sundays and Mondays. Not sure if they’re open for the holiday weekend.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 3:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that  619DW/Collectable Arms in Merrimack has extended Glock mags. I know that they have AR mags, unsure the brand. Be aware that Colt doesn't actually make mags, they are contracted from third parties. I suspect Okay Industries in CT probably makes them for Colt.

I would expect that Shooters Outpost in Hooksett would have them also.

A phone call to each of them would give him the answer. Unsure of open hours this weekend however.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Has he considered ordering online and having what he wants shipped to his NH place?

Some NH shops are adamant about not selling to people with ID from states with restrictions.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:19:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has he considered ordering online and having what he wants shipped to his NH place?

Some NH shops are adamant about not selling to people with ID from states with restrictions.
View Quote
Who checks ID for magazines? I’d like to know so I can avoid those shops.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies.  I told my buddy to keep checking back to this thread, so please feel free to post something if you think of it.

Unfortunately, having mags shipped to the NH address is not an option.  He is not there often, and there would be no one there to accept delivery, unless he could manage to have them delivered while he is there.  Also, many on-line sellers won't ship to any address that has a banned state billing address for the CC.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
@msg1956

Skips in Bristol,

Belmont Firearms and Range.
View Quote
Abe's Awesome Armaments right in the middle of these two and open Sundays.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#7]
It would be helpful to know what town or region of NH his house is in.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks for the replies.  I told my buddy to keep checking back to this thread, so please feel free to post something if you think of it.

Unfortunately, having mags shipped to the NH address is not an option.  He is not there often, and there would be no one there to accept delivery, unless he could manage to have them delivered while he is there.  Also, many on-line sellers won't ship to any address that has a banned state billing address for the CC.
View Quote
the post office or UPS could hold them
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Who checks ID for magazines? I'd like to know so I can avoid those shops.
View Quote
A lot of places in NH do.
Shooter's Outpost in Hooksett
All of the shops in or around Plaistow
Gun & Sport North
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top