Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2022 8:02:25 PM EDT
No doubt distributers have discovered Wa just passed a ban.

Was eyeballing HK mags this weekend and finally sat down to order this morning. They jumped up $3 ea. Not a yuge jump but thats $30 dollars I didnt have to spend if I'd just of fucking ordered sooner.

If you're debating? Just buy now. Prices are going to go up as washingtonians start panic buying.

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, just placed my first order today. I’m good on AR mags but I need to get some more pistol mags I think. Been panic buying AR mags since 2004.

Do we need to buy AR uppers and/or pistol slides before the ATF publishes their new rule in April? I can’t figure out a clear answer on that.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
$3 ain't much.

I needed new tires on the M1009, walmart price for Goodyear Wrangler Authority was $135 per only a couple months ago- went in week before last and they were $150 each.

All to say, it's more likely due to biden-flation than price gouging.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty good on mags, but still dropped a few bills the past 2 days on more. Currently waiting to hear back from my son and son in law so I can put in another order.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I know a lot of folks don’t care for Botach Tactical, but I’ve had great success with them and fast shipping. They seem to have the best magazine prices around currently.

Just throwing it out there for those looking for magazines.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know a lot of folks don’t care for Botach Tactical, but I’ve had great success with them and fast shipping. They seem to have the best magazine prices around currently.

View Quote

Funny you should mention them. I stumbled onto them and just ordered a bunch of Oakay AR mags from them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:38:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Funny you should mention them. I stumbled onto them and just ordered a bunch of Oakay AR mags from them.
View Quote

I think you will be pleased with the price and pretty fast shipping.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 6:12:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No doubt distributers have discovered Wa just passed a ban.

Was eyeballing HK mags this weekend and finally sat down to order this morning. They jumped up $3 ea. Not a yuge jump but thats $30 dollars I didnt have to spend if I'd just of fucking ordered sooner.

If you're debating? Just buy now. Prices are going to go up as washingtonians start panic buying.

View Quote

In the morning after I found out it passed I bought a bunch. Just because I had a feeling the prices would go up in a surge.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Battlehawkarmory.com

Best prices I have ever been able to find.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Know where we can buy some spare ar15 30rd springs?
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ive seen their prices on e2 mags. Pretty damn fine price. However Ive read some bad CS stories here on arf, and trying to get mags to beat a ban those kind of hiccups are not what I want to deal with. I went with europtic, gunmag warehouse, DSG arms, Greg Cotes and GrabAgun. Those places have stellar reputations.

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 12:26:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Never had a issue with Botach, but it has been a really long time the last time I bought from them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ive seen their prices on e2 mags. Pretty damn fine price. However Ive read some bad CS stories here on arf, and trying to get mags to beat a ban those kind of hiccups are not what I want to deal with. I went with europtic, gunmag warehouse, DSG arms, Greg Cotes and GrabAgun. Those places have stellar reputations.

View Quote

I’ve place 3 different magazine orders with them in the last month and no issues at all and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 1:51:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just checked my email and it has already shipped. Yep, I'm pleased.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just checked my email and it has already shipped. Yep, I'm pleased.
View Quote

Good deal.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Here is a pretty good deal at at reputable company.

https://www.provenoutfitters.com/pmag-30-arg2-moe-5-56x45-bk
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I just posted a thread asking that we only buy magazines if we really need them, to let the folks in Washington state get in their shipments before the deadline.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I just posted a thread asking that we only buy magazines if we really need them, to let the folks in Washington state get in their shipments before the deadline.
View Quote

Thanks, brother.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Battlehawkarmory.com

Best prices I have ever been able to find.
View Quote

Have you priced them with shipping?  'Bout choked when they wanted something like $36 to ship 6 pistol mags here.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top