Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:59:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I will likely buy season tickets because i like baseball and my ex wife goes to the havoc games so i dont really want to do that anymore. The name is awful, so many good options for this town: comets, rockets, asteroids....
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the name is perfect. Part of the fun of minor league baseball is the silly team names.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
If you wanted silly, you could go with Red Rockets....
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not really a fan of baseball. The name cracks me up though.
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 12:03:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in the process of moving to Huntsville,  but heard about the team a few months ago on the "Free Beer & Hot Wings" radio show (national show 8f you haven't heard of it).  I loved it when I first heard about it, and like it even more now.  I even got a shirt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top