Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2021 8:53:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that, they are the second or third ship that’s been hit in the last few months.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I had drove by going to check it out the morning after. Dude working in back stared me down as I drove passed looking at the sign on the door. it makes sense why now.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Sad indeed I hope they catch the fuckers and get the items back before they get sold on the black market.

chances are by now though all the #'s have been dremeled off..

thieves have a special hate from me.  I know we cannot defend our cars in the drive way like we can defend our house but damnit we should be able to defend our property.

Link Posted: 10/5/2021 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sad indeed I hope they catch the fuckers and get the items back before they get sold on the black market.

chances are by now though all the #'s have been dremeled off..

thieves have a special hate from me.  I know we cannot defend our cars in the drive way like we can defend our house but damnit we should be able to defend our property.

View Quote
I forget things in my truck that I have to go get at 2 in the morning all the time.  If I go to my truck armed and someone is there who then attacks me, I can defend myself.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 7:24:02 AM EDT
[#5]
According to their posts on FB. they have some stock on the shelves again.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 7:52:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I stopped by, their gun case is full. I had to buy something so I grabbed a tomahawk.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I stopped by, their gun case is full. I had to buy something so I grabbed a tomahawk.
View Quote
Good to hear!  I'm sure insurance helped them out, I just hate thieves.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 6:41:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I do hope they get popped. The sooner the better
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top