User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Should put Walz eats ass
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to Walmart today for some shotgun shells and decided to let my gaiter stay around my neck as an act of peaceful protest. If an employee asked, I planned to say, “Ope, sorry!” and not be a dick. If another shopper confronted me, I had some snappy retorts lined up, but nobody said a damn thing or even looked at me sideways. I’ve never felt so alive!
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
“When in doubt, ope it out.”
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Did it again with the same result.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]

I knew you'd enjoy it.  

I actually had my first mask confrontation yesterday after 3+ weeks of not wearing one into stores.  It was at an electrical supply house that my company has done business with for over 20 years.  I walked in and was the only person in the whole place.  I started walking towards the manager's office, because we know each other and BS frequently when I'm in the store.  Before I get 10 steps in that direction, some giant masked dude I'd never seen before came out of the warehouse and physically blocked my path.  He looked me up and down and asked if he could help me with something, it was clear he was not pleased.  I said I was going over to talk to the manager (I mentioned him by name), and giant dude keeps standing in the way and asks me what I want to talk to him about.  I replied that I wanted to talk to him about buying some electrical supplies.  Giant asks me in an annoyed tone if I have a mask, and I replied; "I don't.  Do I need one?"  To that he said; "Yes you need one, it's the law!"  I rolled my eyes and said I was going to go shop at ________ Electric instead, and walked out.  I did that, and bought $8000 worth of wire at the other store.  

This the the first time anyone has said anything at all to me, and I bet I've gone into places 25+ times with no mask.  Every time I have been ready to go out and get a mask if asked politely, but the way that this guy handled it really irritated the crap out of me.  I sort of felt like a dick after I left, but I guess I can live with that.  If he'd just said "Hey man, we need you to wear a mask in here" I would've done it.    

And you've just read a cool story.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I knew you'd enjoy it.  

I actually had my first mask confrontation yesterday after 3+ weeks of not wearing one into stores.  It was at an electrical supply house that my company has done business with for over 20 years.  I walked in and was the only person in the whole place.  I started walking towards the manager's office, because we know each other and BS frequently when I'm in the store.  Before I get 10 steps in that direction, some giant masked dude I'd never seen before came out of the warehouse and physically blocked my path.  He looked me up and down and asked if he could help me with something, it was clear he was not pleased.  I said I was going over to talk to the manager (I mentioned him by name), and giant dude keeps standing in the way and asks me what I want to talk to him about.  I replied that I wanted to talk to him about buying some electrical supplies.  Giant asks me in an annoyed tone if I have a mask, and I replied; "I don't.  Do I need one?"  To that he said; "Yes you need one, it's the law!"  I rolled my eyes and said I was going to go shop at ________ Electric instead, and walked out.  I did that, and bought $8000 worth of wire at the other store.  

This the the first time anyone has said anything at all to me, and I bet I've gone into places 25+ times with no mask.  Every time I have been ready to go out and get a mask if asked politely, but the way that this guy handled it really irritated the crap out of me.  I sort of felt like a dick after I left, but I guess I can live with that.  If he'd just said "Hey man, we need you to wear a mask in here" I would've done it.    

And you've just read a cool story.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/47264/2C5571F0-3679-476C-975B-0DC8D95F9570_1_1-1626348.JPG
View Quote

I was on the edge of my seat. I thought he was going to body slam you or maybe you were going to cough right in his face and say, "Fuck your feelings!" I'm glad it all worked out, and way to vote with your dollars.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Admittedly, either of your suggested endings would have been more interesting, but I guess it is what it is.  I don’t think I’ve been in a fist fight in about 20 years, and the warehouse giant probably would’ve been a bad choice to come out of retirement for.  

Maybe I at least inspired him to be less of a mask cuck.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Shoppers at Fleet Farm (and any farm related business) the minority are wearing face diapers.  Rocks and cows.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Admittedly, either of your suggested endings would have been more interesting, but I guess it is what it is.  I don’t think I’ve been in a fist fight in about 20 years, and the warehouse giant probably would’ve been a bad choice to come out of retirement for.  

Maybe I at least inspired him to be less of a mask cuck.
View Quote

Or maybe you just helped him graduate to the next level of Mask Nazi.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Or maybe you just helped him graduate to the next level of Mask Nazi.
View Quote

Another possibility.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I rolled my eyes and said I was going to go shop at ________ Electric instead, and walked out.  I did that, and bought $8000 worth of wire at the other store.  
View Quote
Have you considered contacting the manager and informing him of why the competition just made an $8,000 sale instead of his company? Because I would...
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 6:47:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Have you considered contacting the manager and informing him of why the competition just made an $8,000 sale instead of his company? Because I would...
View Quote

No, not really.  I’ve done business with them since 1999, and I will continue to do business with them.  They have the exact same “mask required to enter” sign on the door that every other business in the state has, so I don’t think it would make a lot of sense to complain to the manager that his employee asked me to wear a mask inside their store.  I’m not looking to draw some hard line in the sand with them, I’m just not wearing a mask anymore.  I’ve been in their other metro location with no mask, and no one said anything about it.  The new guy just irritated me on the day I wasn’t in the mood for it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#14]
The saga continues...

Today I hit Fleet Farm and two liquor stores*. Nobody challenged me, which I've been getting used to as my powers grow. Tonight came my biggest test yet: Costco...a bastion for Subaru and Volvo driving suburban liberals. I went in to pick up a pizza and expected to be immediately called out for showing too much of my sexy face, but nothing was said. Of all the places I've gone, I felt a Mask Karen interaction was most likely to happen at Costco. Not. A. Word.

I was a downtrodden mask slave and you set me free, erud. I can't thank you enough. I might need to take a break from going places because I'm getting extremely high on freedom.

*not an alcoholic, just looking for specific things
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 10:33:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I believed in you the whole time.  

Maybe one day our paths will cross in a store somewhere, and we can exchange the maskless bro nod while looking down with pity on the poor, cowering slaves around us...
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 5:54:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Walked into a certain breakfast spot a little over 3 hours north of the cities and not even the waitresses had masks. I felt liberated as I immediately lowered my American flag gaiter and took a breath of fresh cafe air then walked to a booth.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#19]
I can count on one hand the number of times since The Madness began that I've donned a mask.  To my way of thinking, if the estimates I heard early on of 85-95% of everyone will eventually get it are true, then let's tear off the bandaid and get it over with.  Machiavelli warned in his seminal work "The Prince" that if society needs to go through something unpleasant, do everything in your power to make it quick and not drag it out.  But he obviously didn't account for the large number of obvious masochists in our midst who are not only OK with this, but relish going along with it, as if it's their chance to be part of something bigger than themselves.

I have only been confronted on a few occasions about my lack of a mask, most of them by greeters at Target and Wally World who I think reflexively ask about it...and once at church, strangely enough.  Target and Wal Mart are easily enough blown off by ignoring them, telling them to "get lost", or "I'm sorry, are we still pretending that this is a thing?"  I was once accosted by a manager at the local food coop store and asked if I had a mask.  I turned around, stepped slowly up to her, making extra sure to get in her personal space.  The look on her face was priceless...the fear, the sheer terror.  She thought she was about to get her ass handed to her.  Then I said, "No", and walked away.  I've seen her in there several times since; not once has she approached me and a couple times, removed herself from my view when she saw me there lol

Hell, I've even flown within the past couple of months and got away with it, having removed my mask after takeoff both directions and none of the stewards or stewardesses said a thing about it to me.

Predatory entities usually pick on people they perceive as vulnerable or an easy target unlikely to offer much in terms of serious resistance.  Part of peoples' reluctance to approach me, I think, is my look.  I'm built similarly to an MMA guy and people have commented in the past that I look angry all the time.  Nobody wants to be the poor schmuck who has to go approach THAT guy and tell him to use a mask...
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Mask confrontation #2 is in the books!

***WARNING, COOL STORY AHEAD, BROS***

My wife and I were in Duluth overnight for a tour thing she is doing there today.  Checked in to our hotel with no masks on, and none of the 3 masked employees said anything about it.  We went out and walked around for an hour on Superior Street and into a few shops in the Fitger's complex.  We were definitely the only people indoors without masks (except for people seated inside restaurants, because the coronavirus takes a break when it knows you are going to be eating), and I swear 90% of people we saw outside were wearing masks.  

This morning, my wife went down to the desk with no mask to ask for coffee, as the machine in our room didn't work.  The hotel desk boy told her she had to wear a mask to be down there, so she put one on.  I brought our stuff out to the car, then we went back down to the lobby at 8:30 to wait for her to get picked up for the tour.  We stood in the middle of the fairly busy (maybe 20 people total) lobby for 20 minutes with no masks on, and no one said anything about it, including the desk boy who made her put one on earlier.  I did notice the hotel staff (all late 20's, soft looking kids) sort of scowling in our direction a couple times.  A guy who looked a lot like me (same hair and general clothing) came in off the street and they told him to mask up for a safer Minnesota, which he did.  

Wife's bus arrived at 8:50, so we went outside and got her loaded up.  The guy who got hassled was also outside, and I ended up talking to him for a few minutes - he turned out to be a Trump supporter.  After that I decided to walk back through the hotel to get out to the parking ramp, as it's a lot easier quicker than walking around the block and then up 3 levels of ramp to my car.  Desk boy must have decided that that was the last straw, because he sternly said "Sir, you need to wear a mask inside the hotel." before I even got all the way through the door.  I walked right by and said "Thanks, I'm fine."  He kept talking as I walked past the desk insisting that I wear a mask, and even holding one up for me to use.  I told him no thanks, and continued down the hall to the elevator that goes to the skyway and parking ramp.  I guess that was all the courage that he could muster, because he didn't follow me.  I waited for the elevator, then went on my merry way.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#21]
That’s pretty intense. Did you blade or clear leather/kydex at any point?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I didn't have to - I keep a pistol in each hand at all times.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where does the hand sanitizer go?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#24]
I’m always wearing tactical gloves, so I don’t need hand sanitizer.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I’m always wearing tactical gloves, so I don’t need hand sanitizer.

Link Posted: 10/13/2020 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#26]
And as everyone knows the goddamn scamdemic hysteria "emergency order" has been extended another month until November.

The MWCA gun show for October 24th and 25th is now cancelled.

Grrrrr.........

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#27]
I went into a local gun shop today and for the first time I’ve witnessed in months, the maskless patriots outnumbered the terrified sheep bigly. None of the staff wore face diapers. It was very refreshing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Got shut down for the first time since I began ditching the face diaper. Cell phone store, one-on-one appointment, greeted outside, "Do you have a mask?", "Yes."

I'll get over it, but thoughts and prayers appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Got shut down for the first time since I began ditching the face diaper. Cell phone store, one-on-one appointment, greeted outside, "Do you have a mask?", "Yes."

View Quote

Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.  

My wife and I are flying on Saturday, and we are definitely going to have to wear masks for that.  We will be out of town for 9 days + in a high pressure setting, so I think I am just going to wear a mask everywhere to avoid unnecessary confrontations and elevated stress.  I'm pretty sure that will suck, but I don't need any extra stuff in my head.  I am ashamed.  

I will get back to my normal bad-assery after we get home.  I may start preemptively punching mask-wearing old ladies in the face to make up for lost time.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My wife and I are flying on Saturday, and we are definitely going to have to wear masks for that.  We will be out of town for 9 days + in a high pressure setting, so I think I am just going to wear a mask everywhere to avoid unnecessary confrontations and elevated stress.  I'm pretty sure that will suck, but I don't need any extra stuff in my head.  I am ashamed.  

I will get back to my normal bad-assery after we get home.  I may start preemptively punching mask-wearing old ladies in the face to make up for lost time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cuck!

Just walk through the aisles of Walmart coughing like a madman when you return to recharge your soul.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Once you get through security, buy yourself a bottle of water or soda or better yet get it in a large cup from McDs with a straw. Remove face diaper and slowly take a small sip whenever any airline employee looks at you. That's how I made it through the airport/airplane a couple of weeks ago with minimal masking.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#32]
I like that idea.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I may start preemptively punching mask-wearing old ladies in the face to make up for lost time.
View Quote

Yes. Absolutely!  
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 10:04:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Love the meme. Just wondering why they spelled "Dining" as "Dinning".

Still funny though.

Link Posted: 10/19/2020 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Take it for what it's worth.

Can't say I would be surprised with all the "signals" coming out of his admin this past week.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Mask Nazi at a local gun counter forced me to salute Walz and there are no blue label Glocks available to order. I’m just destroyed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#41]
And again just now at a neighborhood grocery store. I must be shedding a real cuck vibe today.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Cucked up to go into Chick-fil-A today. I've been a pretty regular customer since the location opened, they're such nice folks, and if my maskless sexual energy had forced one of them tell me, "Sir, it would be my pleasure if you'd put a mask on," I would pretty much die inside.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Spread far and wide!

https://maskupmn.org/
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Spread far and wide!

https://maskupmn.org/
View Quote

Wife has a co worker who died in a car accident. Since he had the china bug, death certificate read covid as cause of death. What a bunch of shit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cucked up to go into Chick-fil-A today. I've been a pretty regular customer since the location opened, they're such nice folks, and if my maskless sexual energy had forced one of them tell me, "Sir, it would be my pleasure if you'd put a mask on," I would pretty much die inside.
View Quote

Just tell them it would be a pleasure if they gave you a blow job for putting on your mask. Bet they walk away.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Mask Nazi at a local gun counter forced me to salute Walz and there are no blue label Glocks available to order. I’m just destroyed.
View Quote

What does that mean?  Glock isn't taking backorders?
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 5:06:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said they didn't have any and couldn't order them. I called another local BL dealer and was told the same thing. Then I emailed Glock, and they said they're shipping BL guns like mad and the dealers I talked to just suck. Then I called Arnzen Arms, and they had what I wanted in stock. I put 20% down over the phone to reserve it and picked it up the next day.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Got shut down at Walmart for the first time the other day. I did the, “Ope, soorry!” and it was a nonevent.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Went out for sushi last night. Hostess pulled out an IR thermometer.

I asked if she was qualified to accurately use that $10 uncalibrated thermometer then she said nothing scanned my head and led us to the table like the sheep we were.

Yep, uncool story bro
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top