[#1]
I feel safer already!!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I feel safer already!!!!
View Quote

Not bringing any to the cabin this weekend, he piss off.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel safer already!!!!

Just returned from Utah and Colorado where they are required. I finally broke down and got one of those neck gaiter things to wear, much easier to breath through, doesn’t hook on your ears and in the 105 degree heat added sun protection to my neck.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 5:14:49 PM EDT
[#4]
South Dakota keeps looking better and better.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it wasn't for kids and grand kids I would have been packed up by now. FUCK WALZ!
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#6]
"Beginning on" ...

Ending on ... 11/4?

Beginning on Friday, July 24, 2020 at 11:59 p.m., Minnesotans must wear a face covering in indoor businesses and indoor public settings, as described in this order and the related industry guidance, available at the Stay Safe Minnesota website (https://staysafe.mn.gov), as well as any other guidance referenced in this order. Workers must also wear face coverings outdoors when it is not possible to maintain social distancing. When leaving home, Minnesotans are strongly encouraged to have a face covering with them at all times to be prepared to comply with the requirements of this Executive Order.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:08:05 AM EDT
[#7]
The emergency will be over the day after election day, one size does not fit all unless you live in the DPRK or MN. I cannot wait until the next session when they will come to pick our pockets to cover up their incompetence and willful neglect to perform official duties.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 6:47:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I have nothing constructive to add. Fuck that shitbag governor.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 7:15:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 8:38:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 8:39:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#14]
If they can get us used to mask mandates, then mandatory vaccinations will be easier.
its all yet to come. they are doing nothing but selling fear.

Dennis
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:19:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

C'mon over... best governor in the country, low taxes and as much freedom as you can still find in the USA.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#17]
It appears as though Gov. Walz is edging closer to Tar & Feather territory.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 11:22:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

The comments on the star tribune sure seem to want to fellate him.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#20]
fuck walz. that is all.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This is why I've been trying to communicate the uselessness of focusing on politicians, but having a good ground game isn't as grabby as throwing on our battle rattle and protesting for a Saturday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The comments on the star tribune sure seem to want to fellate him.

This is why I've been trying to communicate the uselessness of focusing on politicians, but having a good ground game isn't as grabby as throwing on our battle rattle and protesting for a Saturday.

When is the protest Rodeo up in Effie?
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Went into a MN gun store today. Sign on door said “ Due to safety reasons-No masks allowed”.

Owner said he took a little grief from the city, but sign is still there.

The possibility of being robbed is real.

Link Posted: 8/8/2020 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Went into a MN gun store today. Sign on door said “ Due to safety reasons-No masks allowed”.

Owner said he took a little grief from the city, but sign is still there.

The possibility of being robbed is real.

View Quote

Good
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 12:40:42 AM EDT
[#25]
I just spent 5 days in MN and I never put on a mask. Other than a couple old hags at gas stations in the cities, no one said anything about not wearing a mask.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#27]
FTW
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#28]
I suppose this is what we get for living in the People's Republic.  The ONLY state to vote Democrat for president for the last 48 years....

Kevin
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I suppose this is what we get for living in the People's Republic.  The ONLY state to vote Democrat for president for the last 48 years....

Kevin
View Quote

This for example. Although, you can hardly blame Minnesotans for voting for "one of us".

Link Posted: 9/5/2020 9:22:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This for example. Although, you can hardly blame Minnesotans for voting for "one of us".

https://www.270towin.com/historical_maps/1984_large.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kevin

https://www.270towin.com/historical_maps/1984_large.png

I remember that map being on TV when I was too young to vote and asking my parents what was wrong with MN.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 11:56:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Went inside a MN Holiday station store, that I won't identify by location, today without any facial diaper. Paid for my gas, bought a soda, and BS'd with the clerk for a minute. Felt glorious to piss on Herr Walz's "emergency" decree.
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#32]
I quit wearing a mask a couple of weeks ago. Haven’t worn one anywhere. Been to several gas stations, hardware stores, Target, Wal-Mart, golf courses, drug stores, post offices, etc. Other than people complimenting me, nobody has said a thing. I had a guy get pretty excited (in a good way) at Wal-Mart this afternoon. He was telling his wife how excited he was to see somebody WITHOUT a mask and WITH a gun (full-size gun prints quite a bit under a t-shirt), said I was his kind of guy.

If these illegitimate “emergency powers” are extended (again), I think things will continue to shift and that more and more people will simply ignore the mandate everyday until the only ones doing it will be employees that are MANDATED to as part of their employment
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Outside of private establishments and/or businesses, the mask mandate is unconstitutional and unenforceable. Period.

I live in Minneapolis, in a very liberal area. It's quite entertaining to see the same people who want to defund the Police are the ones saying "they'll call Police" on non-mask wearers.

The hypocrisy continues...
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 9:18:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Well.........out here in the rocks and cows the mn .gov found The Coffee Nest a coffee shop in jackson mn that was non-compliant and they had to shut down never underestimate the oppressive state.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 12:56:28 AM EDT
[#35]
I stopped wearing a mask this week.  I carry it in my back pocket in case someone's feathers gets ruffled.  I hope more and more stop wearing them.  Fuck our pussy deployment dodging governor.. he's a pussy and should be locked up.. or at the very least impeached.
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I stopped wearing a mask this week.  I carry it in my back pocket in case someone's feathers gets ruffled.  I hope more and more stop wearing them.  Fuck our pussy deployment dodging governor.. he's a pussy and should be locked up.. or at the very least impeached.
View Quote

You're being far too charitable to that piece of garbage...
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

It has been 2 months and doesn’t seem to have changed a thing
Attachment Attached File

Went to the muni liquor store and some bitch had the gall to ask that I wear my mask “properly” and over my nose.

I am getting real sick of this shit.
With a 2 week incu time, after two months this shit should be gone.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m with you, brother.  I haven’t been wearing one anywhere, and so far no one has said anything to me.  I don’t plan on causing any trouble over it, and if a business owner says; “Hey man, we don’t want to get shut down, can you a please wear a mask in here?” I’ll put it on.  If they ask me at target or whatever I’ll probably put it on there too (or maybe say it’s a medical or religious thing, depending on how confrontational I feel), but I’m at least going to make them ask me.  I think that at the very least, it’ll make people think about it, and people seeing other people not wearing a mask might make them not want to do it either.  We have to get back to normal life, and I don’t think we should wait for the feckless Tim Walz’s permission.  

I stopped at 3 metro gun stores on Friday.  At the first one, there were about 10 people in the store including 3 employees and only 1 person (a customer) had a mask on.  Second store had 10-12 including 3-ish employees, and everyone but me had a mask on.  I got funny looks, but no one said anything about it.  Third store I ended up buying something, so I was there for a half hour or so.  There were 2 employees, and probably a dozen people in and out while I was there, and again I was the only one without a mask.  The two employees were very friendly and helpful, and no one said anything about me not wearing a mask.  I know that for me personally, if I were one of the 10 wearing a mask and saw one guy by himself not wearing one, I’d be thinking “Why the hell am I wearing this stupid thing?”  Maybe if enough people just spontaneously start doing it, we’ll start a movement.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I’m with you, brother.  I haven’t been wearing one anywhere, and so far no one has said anything to me.  I don’t plan on causing any trouble over it, and if a business owner says; “Hey man, we don’t want to get shut down, can you a please wear a mask in here?” I’ll put it on.  If they ask me at target or whatever I’ll probably put it on there too (or maybe say it’s a medical or religious thing, depending on how confrontational I feel), but I’m at least going to make them ask me.  I think that at the very least, it’ll make people think about it, and people seeing other people not wearing a mask might make them not want to do it either.  We have to get back to normal life, and I don’t think we should wait for the feckless Tim Walz’s permission.  

I stopped at 3 metro gun stores on Friday.  At the first one, there were about 10 people in the store including 3 employees and only 1 person (a customer) had a mask on.  Second store had 10-12 including 3-ish employees, and everyone but me had a mask on.  I got funny looks, but no one said anything about it.  Third store I ended up buying something, so I was there for a half hour or so.  There were 2 employees, and probably a dozen people in and out while I was there, and again I was the only one without a mask.  The two employees were very friendly and helpful, and no one said anything about me not wearing a mask.  I know that for me personally, if I were one of the 10 wearing a mask and saw one guy by himself not wearing one, I’d be thinking “Why the hell am I wearing this stupid thing?”  Maybe if enough people just spontaneously start doing it, we’ll start a movement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, you got me. I've been dutifully masking up in businesses since the order went into effect. Mostly just trying to avoid confrontation. When I see a manly man like you boldly going face-naked, I think to myself, "God, I'm such a cuck."
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#40]
No need to get your feelings hurt over it, I only just stopped wearing it in the last two weeks.  What I described is exactly how I have felt when I have been out in public wearing a mask, and have seen someone not wearing one.  I felt like a cuck.  That’s why I posted.  and a big part of why I decided to stop wearing one.  Seeing the occasional lone maskless dude inspired me, maybe I’ll inspire someone else.  If enough people stop doing it, it won’t seem so weird anymore.  

I’m sure all (or at least a great majority) of us here would agree that this mandate is totally stupid and useless, and we are being taught that we have to do what we’re told regardless of whether it makes any sense or not. I’ve decided to stop doing it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No need to get your feelings hurt over it, I only just stopped wearing it in the last two weeks.  What I described is exactly how I have felt when I have been out in public wearing a mask, and have seen someone not wearing one.  I felt like a cuck.  That’s why I posted.  and a big part of why I decided to stop wearing one.  Seeing the occasional lone maskless dude inspired me, maybe I’ll inspire someone else.  If enough people stop doing it, it won’t seem so weird anymore.  

I’m sure all (or at least a great majority) of us here would agree that this mandate is totally stupid and useless, and we are being taught that we have to do what we’re told regardless of whether it makes any sense or not. I’ve decided to stop doing it.
View Quote

I wear mine as little as possible. I don’t like breathing through it and it aggravates my eyes.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 9:25:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

That nazi mother fucking governor is a worthless piece of dog shit for crippling our state just for politics. This is the Democrats play book. I only wear my mask when required. Otherwise, I don’t. Hopefully this state turns red. If it does, everyone should send our worthless governor a fresh shit sandwich with a note, “Dear governor shit for brains, EAT SHIT!”

End of rant
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That nazi mother fucking governor is a worthless piece of dog shit for crippling our state just for politics. This is the Democrats play book. I only wear my mask when required. Otherwise, I don't. Hopefully this state turns red. If it does, everyone should send our worthless governor a fresh shit sandwich with a note, "Dear governor shit for brains, EAT SHIT!"

End of rant
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Only a 7? Should be at least an 8 for the nazi comment.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's probably just about right at 7.  Given that almost everyone is a Nazi now, including Jews like Ben Shapiro.  And anyone who disagrees with me....!

Kevin
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#48]
I give myself an 8 for the NAZI cooment.
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 3:34:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I give myself an 8 for the NAZI cooment.
View Quote
Maybe you were right after all.  

Tim Walz destroys Minnesota

Link Posted: 10/3/2020 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top