Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 12:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Not suppressed yet and it's not a deal-breaker either I suspect it's a little flashy in spite of the muzzle device wanted to see under conditions, still planning to come thanks for getting the shoot organized.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not suppressed yet and it's not a deal-breaker either I suspect it's a little flashy in spite of the muzzle device wanted to see under conditions, still planning to come thanks for getting the shoot organized.
View Quote

@angry1

You have nods?
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
@secretsquirell
@rothperson87
you making the drive?
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#4]
What's the accommodations like in Princeton? Do I need to reserve a room or can I just show up and get one easily?
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 8:36:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's the accommodations like in Princeton? Do I need to reserve a room or can I just show up and get one easily?
View Quote

Theres only one option in Princeton. I can't say for sure about availability but I can say I never see the parking lot full by any means.

If that fails, there's towns near by with a few more options.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@angry1

You have nods?
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yep
View Quote

If we're able to make something happen at night then you can use one of my cans then
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Doing a little pre-planning in my head today. What kind of "support" items will we need? Pop-up shades, target stands, steel (do they have steel/can we bring our own if not), etc. Does this place have any kind of ammo restrictions (steel core)?

Now, I guess I better get around to zeroing everything I plan on bringing. Played adult Lego a ton since I last shot most of it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Doing a little pre-planning in my head today. What kind of "support" items will we need? Pop-up shades, target stands, steel (do they have steel/can we bring our own if not), etc. Does this place have any kind of ammo restrictions (steel core)?

Now, I guess I better get around to zeroing everything I plan on bringing. Played adult Lego a ton since I last shot most of it.
View Quote

I have suggested to a couple people about bringing some pop up tents, chairs, and folding tables if anyone has them. We can bring steel plates and will need some and targets stands for paper targets.

there are NO ammo restrictions and there's no semi auto restrictions either if that applies to anyone here.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Werd. Been meaning to buy a pop-up but kept putting it off. Local home improvement place has them pretty cheap. Coolers would probably be a good idea too.

Probably too late to get one of those "permission slips" to haul the SBR ain't it? Would be kinda boring to bring just the Mk18 uppers. Though, I do have a "pistol" lower that will probably tag along.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Werd. Been meaning to buy a pop-up but kept putting it off. Local home improvement place has them pretty cheap. Coolers would probably be a good idea too.

Probably too late to get one of those "permission slips" to haul the SBR ain't it? Would be kinda boring to bring just the Mk18 uppers. Though, I do have a "pistol" lower that will probably tag along.
View Quote

I didnt invite the aft. xD

Yes, i figured everyone would have had breakfast and or lunch by the time we get out there ( noonish ) but if we want to have an evening meal we would need to bring a grill and something to throw on it. Orrrrrrrrrr i can provide MREs
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes, i figured everyone would have had breakfast and or lunch by the time we get out there ( noonish ) but if we want to have an evening meal we would need to bring a grill and something to throw on it. Orrrrrrrrrr i can provide MREs
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm down, as long as it ain't the veggie omelet. I'll go scorched earth if I see one of those.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#13]
OP UPDATED PLEASE READ
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Got this put together today to bring not 100% clone but it has aervoe on it Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Got this put together today to bring not 100% clone but it has aervoe on it https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/463612/20220621_115421_jpg-2425845.JPG
View Quote

J/K
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:30:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Is Premium easily obtained there? My truck is picky and she won't move unless she gets her fill of 91 or 93 (preferably).
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#17]
This gonna be good.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If we're able to make something happen at night then you can use one of my cans then
View Quote

Thanks for the offer I am running a surefire warcomp open tine if it works out fine if not no big deal just looking to get out and shoot a little, I can bring 1 ar550 steel torso target for use and one pvc target stand with as well.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is Premium easily obtained there? My truck is picky and she won't move unless she gets her fill of 91 or 93 (preferably).
View Quote

Oh yea. No issues on that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

All Fleet Farm stations have it.  Many out state Kwik Trips have it as well.
See: https://msra.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Non-oxy-May.pdf
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#22]
May have to back out. Wife is gone that weekend and we dont have anyone to take care of the pooch.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
May have to back out. Wife is gone that weekend and we dont have anyone to take care of the pooch.
View Quote

Weak yo
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Weak yo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weak yo

I even ordered some new steel last night.

There will be a good finders fee if someone can "acquire" something from USMCSGT0311's collection.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I even ordered some new steel last night.

There will be a good finders fee if someone can "acquire" something from USMCSGT0311's collection.
View Quote

Just bring the dog with
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Thought about it, but I'd have to leave him in the hotel room which would result in calls to the front desk and he is NOT a range dog.

Besides, I wouldn't want to intimidate everyone with my 12-pound killer.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
@secretsquirell
@rothperson87
you making the drive?
View Quote

Unfortunately, it’s not looking like it. Wasn’t able to get any time off around that weekend so I’d wouldn’t be able to leave MI until late afternoon that Friday and would have to turn around and leave Sunday morning to be back bright eyed and bushy tailed for work Monday. Close to 20 hours worth of driving and almost $400 worth of gas to be home for only Saturday. Was trying to justify it but just can’t. Bummed too because I just got NODS and have never shot under NV before. And was looking forward to fondling everyone’s clones. Hope you boys have a good time tho. Post some pictures.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, it’s not looking like it. Wasn’t able to get any time off around that weekend so I’d wouldn’t be able to leave MI until late afternoon that Friday and would have to turn around and leave Sunday morning to be back bright eyed and bushy tailed for work Monday. Close to 20 hours worth of driving and almost $400 worth of gas to be home for only Saturday. Was trying to justify it but just can’t. Bummed too because I just got NODS and have never shot under NV before. And was looking forward to fondling everyone’s clones. Hope you boys have a good time tho. Post some pictures.
View Quote

I hear ya man. Wish you could make it though.
Was curious to see how that rail is holding up lol
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Thought about it, but I'd have to leave him in the hotel room which would result in calls to the front desk and he is NOT a range dog.

View Quote

Every single omelet mre I find at the bottom of the box is getting mailed to you
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Every single omelet mre I find at the bottom of the box is getting mailed to you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I hear ya man. Wish you could make it though.
Was curious to see how that rail is holding up lol
View Quote

Haha. She’s still going strong. Hardly can tell you did anything to it. One of my favorite rigs. Just got an AEM3 out of jail for it.
Attachment Attached File

Hopefully someone else has an AEM5 for you to use.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Haha. She’s still going strong. Hardly can tell you did anything to it. One of my favorite rigs. Just got an AEM3 out of jail for it.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/462226/FD724598-A0A8-4533-8A9E-1DAB3D967DD0_jpe-2429261.JPG

Hopefully someone else has an AEM5 for you to use.
View Quote

I have nothing for an aem5 to mount to.......yet
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Adding an update to the OP.

Please read if you're traveling on 169 around elk river
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#34]
New steel showed up this week.

Link Posted: 7/2/2022 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Great! So you're bringing it with then?
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If I was going to make it. Bought it specifically for the trip too.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If I was going to make it. Bought it specifically for the trip too.
View Quote

You can. Enough excuses now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone coming going to bring a 30 cal suppressor ? Ill buy a mount just to shoot the scar 20 for a day lol
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Probably going to just bring the CQBR and *almost* Block 1.5 unless someone wants me to dress up the AFSOC URGI.  I can borrow out the black RC2 if need be.

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Bring the afsoc urgi ! Hoping to have the 11.5 urgi upper done by then to bring with
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 12:20:38 PM EDT
[#41]
1 week out boys. Any questions or concerns please let me know ASAP!
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#42]
I have some good new and some bad news for everyone!

The good news is that I just got off the phone with @SecretSquirell and he's going to have a friend or family member dog sit for him the day of the clone shoot, so he will be in attendance!

However, the bad news is that he's going to be bringing a trunk full of rattle cans and will be arbitrarily and forcefully painting everyone's unpainted rifles! I'm going to have to find a way to protect my rifles, but I'm glad he's able to make it up to MN for the day and hang out with the rest of us degenerates!
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 12:52:17 AM EDT
[#43]
I have few cans left we can have a shoot and paint partyAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I have some good new and some bad news for everyone!

The good news is that I just got off the phone with @SecretSquirell and he's going to have a friend or family member dog sit for him the day of the clone shoot, so he will be in attendance!

However, the bad news is that he's going to be bringing a trunk full of rattle cans and will be arbitrarily and forcefully painting everyone's unpainted rifles! I'm going to have to find a way to protect my rifles, but I'm glad he's able to make it up to MN for the day and hang out with the rest of us degenerates!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was also happy to hear that he found a dog sitter.
He was just playing hard to get.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Are pistols allowed or just clone rifles?

Also, is anyone else that is going a ham radio operator? I see Princeton has a repeater and there is always 146.52 for comms.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Are pistols allowed or just clone rifles?

Also, is anyone else that is going a ham radio operator? I see Princeton has a repeater and there is always 146.52 for comms.

Thanks.

View Quote

Absolutely bring your pistol. The clones are just the main event, if you have something else to bring along please bring it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 6:09:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Only saw one BP when I hopped in maps.  Correct address?

509 19th Ave N, Princeton, MN 55371
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Only saw one BP when I hopped in maps.  Correct address?

509 19th Ave N, Princeton, MN 55371
View Quote

@THEdtw

Thats the correct spot. To the east of the pumps is a dirt parking lot for the restaurant and the "motel", this is usually pretty open and we can meet there on the dirt to avoid congestion by the pumps.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 7:30:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Does anyone here like cigars? I can bring some good stogies if anyone wants to light up and relax in between shooting. I figure we'll hanging out and discussing our rifles as much as we'll be shooting! It's going to be one of the few range sessions where I'll actually enjoy talking to the other people there! Lol

Just let me know what you guys think and I can plan accordingly! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, especially @SecretSquirell and his spray paint!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top