Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2022 9:30:46 AM EDT
Yesterday I was behind a grey GMC Denali with a red BFL hitch cover and a Pembine sticker on the bedcover window on Burleigh Rd; Didn't get the opportunity to extend an invitation to enjoy some imitation crab meat and play with trains. Which one of you missed out on a good time? It would have been a good time.

/SARC
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol!

(Not it!)
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Dear, Arfcom: Missed connections WI edition.

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Not me, but I did see the DANG! van around the ball park last week on my way to the VA from 94.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not me, but I did see the DANG! van around the ball park last week on my way to the VA from 94.
View Quote

I see the DANG! van around occasionally as well. The guy I saw on Burleigh was headed south on 41.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I see the DANG! van around occasionally as well. The guy I saw on Burleigh was headed south on 41.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be Austin. He's a good guy and on the "right" side. I've already helped him to buy several firearms in the last 2 years. At some point he'll get a membership here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top