Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2018 8:02:11 PM EDT
Long time NC native here.  New to ENC.  Any ARFCOMMERS around?  Any good places for some distance shooting?   Hit me up!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Sureshot had a 600 rifle range.

Good people

@caliberclark
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure shot is about the only one around that area.  I am not in ENC now but will be in another 14 months.  I live about 25 minutes from Cherry Point.  Welcome, its beautiful country.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 10:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Range wise you have 3 choices.

Newport Guns on 70 and Roberts road. Indoor range, pistol cartridges only. Facebook link

B&R on Lake road has Pistol and rifle, out to 200 yards. They also do Pistol and moified 3 gun matches on Sat mornings.  Facebook link

Sure shot has Pistol, rifle (out to 500 yards) and Skeet. Sureshot

There are other ranges in Jacksonville, but I have not been to them, so no experience or first hand knowledge...  If you need to stretch it out past 500 yards, you will need to find someone that owns property.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Http://www.Coastalcarolinarifleclub.com

Runs matches at Camp Lejeune’s Stone Bay rifle ranges. Some 600 yard and 1000 yard, depends on the range improvement construction going on.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:59:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Range wise you have 3 choices.

Newport Guns on 70 and Roberts road. Indoor range, pistol cartridges only. Facebook link

B&R on Lake road has Pistol and rifle, out to 200 yards. They also do Pistol and moified 3 gun matches on Sat mornings.  Facebook link

Sure shot has Pistol, rifle (out to 500 yards) and Skeet. Sureshot

There are other ranges in Jacksonville, but I have not been to them, so no experience or first hand knowledge...  If you need to stretch it out past 500 yards, you will need to find someone that owns property.
View Quote
The ranges in Jacksonville that I've been to suck!  B&R in Havelock is like the Wild West. Little range safety IMO.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I concur about the ranges in Jacksonville..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top