Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2020 11:33:10 PM EDT
If you’re in the Eugene/Springfield/Junction City area go check out Armac Tactical.  Good people & cool little shop with some great stuff.  They are in downtown Junction City, just off the main road.

They do lower engravings, gas block dimpling/pinning, and I think they are the second largest Aero dealer in Oregon!

I don’t work for them, I’ve just done business with them, and my FFL buddy and I are big fans of them!
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 3:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind of engraving? Laser, cnc, pantograph? I've had a place do laser engraving that was so shallow if you polished it you couldn't see the engraving.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What kind of engraving? Laser, cnc, pantograph? I've had a place do laser engraving that was so shallow if you polished it you couldn't see the engraving.
View Quote

It’s laser, and it’s plenty deep.  All of mine and all of my buddy’s look great.  You’re not polishing it out!
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Do they do the engraving while you wait?
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 11:23:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do they do the engraving while you wait?
View Quote

Yessir, waited in the store for mine.  There is also a cafe next door you can grab a drink and some food at while you wait.  They had a great breakfast burrito.

I’m not sure if they are doing walk-ins for engraving, so give them a call to see if they have set times.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#5]
FYI
$60 a pop, with discount for multiples. Scheduling a week out, Fridays and Saturdays are best.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks.  Still considering sbr
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Will they/ can they engrave in inconspicuous locations? Such as edge of mag well?
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Will they/ can they engrave in inconspicuous locations? Such as edge of mag well?
View Quote

I have seen them do underneath the trigger guard on a lower with built in trigger guard...that’s the most inconspicuous place I’ve seen.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:17:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thanks.  Still considering sbr
View Quote

DOO   EEETTTT!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top