Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2021 8:16:49 PM EDT
Hey guys I'm going to be in Louisville next week for some training. I was wondering what would be done good gun shops and military surplus places to check out. I will be staying
at Old Henry residence inn. I appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 7:29:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Louisville pretty much lost all its good gun shops in the city proper.

I would say if you want to see tons of variety go to the Knob Creek Gun Range shop. I haven't been there in over a year but they routinely had tons of guns in their store.

MilSurp places not too sure on but you have to take Dixie Hwy to the range and there are some places down south past the outer ring interstate (I-265).

Availability is not what it once was thanks to all the pull-out at Knox.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Louisville doesn't have much surprisingly. Louisville Armory, Point Blank, Open Range in Crestwood, and Knob Creek are the main ones and none are that great for inventory, especially right now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I was at the Creek two weeks ago. They were well stocked with guns. Plenty of ammo to but it was very expensive.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have time for a short drive to Bardstown, KY (30-45 minutes) check out KY Gun Co ... https://kygunco.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top