Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Now do Ziegler
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#2]
This will be the first of many heads to roll in my opinion. There was a FIOA request done and in the emails released through the FIOA request, someone mentioned keeping this quiet until after the school board voted on the gender neutral bathrooms in a week.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#3]
That picture of the father being arrested really, really pisses me off. It's nice to see at least a little sanity returning, but we have a LONG way to go.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Blows my mind that ALL parents, regardless of politics, aren't screaming for the super's resignation... but then the Left regularly chooses their ideology over their children...

Oh, and the fear expressed in the schools by so many staff after Youngkin's order?  My mask hid my grin...  
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Fire all those Communist bastards.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:45:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Fire the principles at each school the attacker was at. They have responsibility at each school. Dont care if they were following orders
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top