Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2020 11:25:23 PM EDT
I have family in the south suburbs of Chicago, mostly Tinley Park, Park Forest, South Chicago Heights.  I've heard of looting at Menards in Tinley Park, any truth to any of this?  Also heard of protesters heading to Chicago Heights.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes yes and yes.

Aurora is closed down and on fire .
Dekalb is closed down and on fire
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:34:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes yes and yes.

Aurora is closed down and on fire .
Dekalb is closed down and on fire
View Quote

Damn, those cock roaches are everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Friend of mine on Facebook posted pictures of the door and windows broken out of his business in Freeport.

Joliet mayor posted a statement this morning that there were several attempted lootings, and one attempted arson which was more or less successfully stopped by the fire dept and police.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:45:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Hope they were wearing their masks in Menards. They wouldn't let me in without one.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Aurora isn`t closed and the only fire I saw was the Family Dollar store on New York St., but the terrorists left the Mexican grocery next door alone.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Aurora isn`t closed and the only fire I saw was the Family Dollar store on New York St., but the terrorists left the Mexican grocery next door alone.
View Quote

There was a cruiser on fire yesterday afternoon down town Aurora.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I live in the south suburbs, in Homewood.  They destroyed Calumet City/River Oaks mall.  The DMV in Chicago Heights was burned down.  The strip of stores on Halsted is closed through tomorrow and a lot of the exits off of 80/94/294 are closed in the area.  It got really bad yesterday but seems to be a bit quieter today.  the southeast side of the city where a lot of cops live is getting hit hard.

ETA:  I work in Aurora and am here now.  Doesn't seem too bad yet tonight here, either.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:21:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I live in the south suburbs, in Homewood.  They destroyed Calumet City/River Oaks mall.  The DMV in Chicago Heights was burned down. The strip of stores on Halsted is closed through tomorrow and a lot of the exits off of 80/94/294 are closed in the area.  It got really bad yesterday but seems to be a bit quieter today.  the southeast side of the city where a lot of cops live is getting hit hard.

ETA:  I work in Aurora and am here now.  Doesn't seem too bad yet tonight here, either.
View Quote
And here i thought looters were worthless piles of shit.  I guess evil can have some good in it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:37:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I live in the south suburbs, in Homewood.  They destroyed Calumet City/River Oaks mall.  The DMV in Chicago Heights was burned down.  The strip of stores on Halsted is closed through tomorrow and a lot of the exits off of 80/94/294 are closed in the area.  It got really bad yesterday but seems to be a bit quieter today.  the southeast side of the city where a lot of cops live is getting hit hard.

View Quote

My sister in law lives in Homewood and works as a clerk at the post office

Tell her I said “hello” next time you’re in there

I would love some Aurellio’s pizza right now!
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Just dropped my son off at the NG armory in the Southside. Everyone and I mean everyone was there. Every unit
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:42:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:26:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I live in a town somewhere near Aurora.   My 6 neighbors and I rigged up and were ready for anything.  My neighbor is on town council and we were in contact with the mayor.   If anything went down, we weren't too worried. Fortunately,  it was totally silent.  Left my radio on and went to bed at 9pm.  Woke up at 8Am.  

Pays to not live in a libtard shithole.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I live in a town somewhere near Aurora.   My 6 neighbors and I rigged up and were ready for anything.  My neighbor is on town council and we were in contact with the mayor.   If anything went down, we weren't too worried. Fortunately,  it was totally silent.  Left my radio on and went to bed at 9pm.  Woke up at 8Am.  

Pays to not live in a libtard shithole.
View Quote

Please tell me you live in Warrenville.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top