BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2020 7:59:50 PM EDT
On May 12th Washington State Governor Inslee Plan starts
1)Testing
2)Tracing
3)Isolation
Here is a youtube of him outlining his plan for Washington State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jh4x4W080o&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1fYcWMj0C3zVFTBQO_6qKn-7sA70BxJkjvK1JggAgyMiT1z42HTvXBE6s

Link Posted: 5/9/2020 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck with that buddy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
If anything, that should've been the policy after the initial 2 weeks.  Now?  Sorry, but the genie is out of the bottle & there's enough data on it to know that, excluding outliers, it appears to present a higher acuity effect on individuals in the logically higher risk condition categories.  For most, it will probably be a relative nothingburger.  But this whole thing has upped the governor's national political status, so he's not going to drop it soon.  Now I expect it to get stretched out at least into the Fall, & probably through the rest of the year into 2021.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 12:07:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Just easier to not listen to that drunk
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Do we get to wear a yellow star after we pass a scan or only if we fail it?  Or do we get to wear a little picture of King Jay instead?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#6]
People will just refuse to be tested if it means a positive result will have the government putting you on house arrest. It's not like it really means anything anyway, there's no drug you can get prescribed to help if you're positive.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FightingMajor:
https://i.imgur.com/PweGAr4.jpg
View Quote

Use cash. Leave contact info as "Jay I Nslee"
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought you could get around this using Opentable reservations (which I use a lot) but apparently they want name and phone number for all diners.

I doubt most restaurants will survive this. 4 out of 5 already said they probably won't reopen. And who wants to pay $$$ for this kind of experience? Not me.

This whole situation blows.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Procyon:

Use cash. Leave contact info as "Jay I Nslee"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Procyon:
Originally Posted By FightingMajor:
https://i.imgur.com/PweGAr4.jpg

Use cash. Leave contact info as "Jay I Nslee"

Plenty of names, email addresses and phone numbers available from the "Snitch List"....
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#10]
He's refused to allow Spokane county to re-open. FOUR major hospitals are empty.

4 people are hospitalized for covid and no one has died in days. Gov Jackass response was it will take him 11 weeks to make a decision to latest request to go to phase two from Mayor Woodward and county health officials.

Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By tangeant:
He's refused to allow Spokane county to re-open. FOUR major hospitals are empty. 

4 people are hospitalized for covid and no one has died in days. Gov Jackass response was it will take him 11 weeks to make a decision to latest request to go to phase two from Mayor Woodward and county health officials.

View Quote

This is the kind of shit that should be all over the MSM.  Naturally, not a peep.  

3 more months before he decides if they can move to Phase 2, WTF?!
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Scollins:

This is the kind of shit that should be all over the MSM.  Naturally, not a peep.  

3 more months before he decides if they can move to Phase 2, WTF?!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scollins:
Originally Posted By tangeant:
He's refused to allow Spokane county to re-open. FOUR major hospitals are empty. 

4 people are hospitalized for covid and no one has died in days. Gov Jackass response was it will take him 11 weeks to make a decision to latest request to go to phase two from Mayor Woodward and county health officials.

This is the kind of shit that should be all over the MSM.  Naturally, not a peep.  

3 more months before he decides if they can move to Phase 2, WTF?!

They should just go ahead and go phase 4 and invite Inslee over to do something about it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Contact teams are only tracing those that volunteered when they tested positive at hospital..no ones being forced to do anything, calm down, loosen the tinfoil...
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:22:29 AM EDT
[#15]
The quarantine form from Wa dept health says it's Voluntary.... Until you read the bottom of the form....if you don't volunteer, they'll enforce it with the police and remove you to a facility!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:58:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Bassman2:
The quarantine form from Wa dept health says it's Voluntary.... Until you read the bottom of the form....if you don't volunteer, they'll enforce it with the police and remove you to a facility!
View Quote

I think they using this:

https://app.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=246-100-040
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#18]
And yet another plan for us: push climate change as an opportunity during C-19. He's tying this in with economic recovery. Rest assured he will attempt to dangle this over businesses as a 'requirement' for reopening, whatever that looks like.

Inslee Peddles Divisive and Unpopular Climate Change - Excuse to Push Green Policy Amid COVID 19

Forgive for the audio marks - you'll need to listen around them.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I notice the Seattle Times has disabled comments on just every story related to Inslee's coronavirus plans.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By mancat:
I notice the Seattle Times has disabled comments on just every story related to Inslee's coronavirus plans.
View Quote

Color me shocked.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#21]
On Thursday, former Inslee staffers launched Evergreen Action, a pair of advocacy and political nonprofits that aim to put climate at the top of the political agenda. The group’s first proposal, released in partnership with Data for Progress, is for a $1.2 to $1.5 trillion federal stimulus package dubbed a Clean Jumpstart for America. The package would protect workers harmed by the current economic recession, providing employment for the millions of Americans who’ve lost jobs in the wake of the pandemic, and, of course, transitioning away from fossil fuels. The proposal stands in sharp contrast with the stimulus proposal the House released on Wednesday, which doesn’t include any funding for a clean energy transition (oil and gas executives, meanwhile, are poised to make a killing from previous coronavirus stimulus packages).
View Quote

https://earther.gizmodo.com/jay-inslees-climate-team-has-a-1-5-trillion-green-coro-1843462993?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=earther_facebook&fbclid=IwAR1z4flLewn3WsjYdfPuJTKuXJHzvdlV0UERRQNhL9X4FgVSue0Np9EFw4E
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I need a damn haircut
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:36:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Zakk_Wylde_470:
I need a damn haircut 
View Quote

The state needs an enema.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By PACorps:

Color me shocked.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PACorps:
Originally Posted By mancat:
I notice the Seattle Times has disabled comments on just every story related to Inslee's coronavirus plans.

Color me shocked.

Sums it up perfectly
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Caught on the news some major WA areas may have closures/delayed phases push into the fall, schools possibly in question.

Also, IIRC, they're talking about having summer school for Seattle school district...yay, more 'home schooling' to try and fit in somehow...

The growing list of businesses going under is going to get really long...was reading about one long-time business that brings tens of millions of dollars to the local economy may not be able to resume until possibly 2021...Really?  Beyond perhaps 'start ups' early on, who's business plan includes zero revenue for 12 months???

Even Dr. F is starting to change his tune...local newspaper said state unemployment at 15%...and yet sheeple will continue to vote for those taking us down this path...ya can't fix stupid...even with duct tape.  

Boss
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top