Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2018 12:47:56 PM EDT
Looking for somewhere decent to buy a new or used Tacoma does anyone have any experiences good or bad when it comes to dealerships? Or where to find one not on Craigslist? Thanks any Info is appreciated
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I buy my Toyota’s from Berglund in Lynchburg and have never had any issues. I’ll be buying my 4th Tacoma within the next few months.

If you’re not familiar with Toyota’s (Tacoma’s especially) don’t be surprised at the prices. Used prices are close to new depending on year.

If you have a anymore questions on Toyota’s, feel free to PM me.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for Berglund Toyota. My wife and I have bought probably 12-14 cars from them over the last 10 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top