Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2021 5:01:00 PM EDT
This coming Memorial Day week myself and a friend will be going on a road trip.  I am looking for things for us to do while we are passing though.  As it is, I think we will mostly be driving through the state, likely starting in Portland and heading towards Stowe Vermont.  We may or may not spend a night somewhere, depending what we decide to do.  

Any suggestions?  Thank you!  

-K
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Starting in Portland and heading towards Stowe doesn't leave you many options except driving up route 302 straight to VT It's like 5 hour trip and you're there.

Not much to add, Good life market in Raymond on route 302 has good sandwiches, I'd recommend the godmother or the good life club.

Positive pie in Hardwick VT has excellent pizza and good beer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep heading to vt from portland let's you do stuff in portland. Ain't nothing between there and white mountains in nh.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 6:44:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you all for the replies!!

I love good food and a mountain drive sounds like something we will both enjoy!

-K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top