Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2021 10:43:19 PM EDT
I bought a new Mathews V3 with top tier accessories from a place that will go unnamed and felt like it wasnt set up or tuned at all like it should have been. So who will do it right, i dont care about money, i want the best.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Don’t know where you are, but Casey Crawley at Culpepper Outdoors in Evans,Ga has been setting up Matthews bows for a long time. He has a large following in the area. Give him a call, he may tell you to bring it in or give you a name closer to where you live. I don’t shoot a bow, but worked with Casey for many years.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Calabe Maddox, at Maddox feed and seed, Jefferson GA. 706 367 9207
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Lamar's in Rockmart has always treated me well and done great work.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I bought a new Mathews V3 with top tier accessories from a place that will go unnamed and felt like it wasnt set up or tuned at all like it should have been. So who will do it right, i dont care about money, i want the best.
View Quote

Ur expectations for a Mathews is a little high.
Lmao I love my Blowtech... I mean Bowtechs.

I have always used tree top but now known as top tier archery. Carl is the best in the biz.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top