Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2021 8:36:49 AM EDT
I am working on a project with one of my businesses and looking for a shop that will do small job machining and fab.  Looking for recommendations and even better if it was a  member on here.  Figured I would ask before I call around?

I am in Houston, on the NW side.  Will need a small SS vessel drilled and have some pressure ports welded on and then need a metal frame package built and welded to hold some equipment.  This is for some lab equipment so it will be desktop size. Likely need some other small pieces made up as well to support the project.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I know a place over in Beaumont

https://kieschnickind.com/
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, and ill give this a bump for the weekday crew.  Hoping to find a few suggestions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top