Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2022 10:29:27 PM EDT
Hello all,
I’m active duty Air Force and moving the Aberdeen/Southern Pines area from Georgia. I’m looking to join a private outdoor gun club and looking for recommendations. I enjoy the standard target and competitive shooting sports (3 gun, PCC, USPSA, NRA high power, IDPA, etc) and looking for a private range that lets its members enjoy their privacy without an RSO breathing down their neck. Any club recommendations would be appreciated. Willing to drive 45- 1 hr in any direction
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:06:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Woodys Rifle Club but...
membership just hit its max capability there is a weight list
next:
Carolina Guns and Gear, plus they put on a match almost every weekend.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I’ll keep those in mind
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.mcwcc.org/

That will be in your back yard, great match coming up on Oct 29 there.

Woodys, he's been talking about building the 1000yd for a long time, was only 5-600yds last time I was there. Nice pistol bays.

Coleman's Creek in Ellerbe is amazing for long range, they are always adding pistol/carbine type bays.

Register with uspsa, $25 a year. We just shot a steel challenge match yesterday at the Maxton Airport/Gryphon group facility. It was $31 to shoot a pistol and rimfire rifle.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:43:17 PM EDT
[#4]
https://www.hyattshootingcomplex.com/

I know some people that shoot here and they seem to like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top