Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2021 7:34:53 AM EDT
My company is enforcing vaccines or weekly testing effective February 9 2022. I am not vaccinated and will not be coerced into vaccination for a multitude of reasons. I am looking for a new job or career that will not force employees to comply with this mandate. If anyone knows any place that is hiring around the Twin Cities that still believes in freedom I would greatly appreciate a referral.

Background:
2.5 years commercial driving experience, class A with air brakes and hazmat. My driving record is not perfect which is why I left that career and let my endorsements drop several years ago, but I can still obtain a commercial driving license if needed if my driving record isn't an issue.

5 years service mechanic/machine assembler at a shop that builds custom CNC manufacturing machines for the home building industry.

3 years quality control and machine setup at the same company. Worked in quality control checking parts made in house and traveled to customer locations to install and set up our machinery.

3 years Experience with Faro CMM products and software.

I am 34 years old. I enjoy working with my hands. I do not hold a college degree. I need to make around $28-30/hr to avoid selling the home I worked the last 8 years for. I am willing to learn a new skill or trade if needed. I don't do drugs. I don't drink often and never excessively. I don't start problems and I'm easy to get along with. I am motivated by the need to provide for my family and am willing to work overtime and go the extra mile, as I did many times with my current employer who refuses to stand up for me now.  If there is anyone who is interested in hiring a good honest and reliable worker, I can provide a resumé with more details.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 10:22:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear.  I have a friend in a similar situation.  He was telling me about yhis place.  Your described qualifications may be a good fit.

https://www.mfg-partners.com/apply-now

All the best.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry to hear.  I have a friend in a similar situation.  He was telling me about yhis place.  Your described qualifications may be a good fit.

https://www.mfg-partners.com/apply-now

All the best.
View Quote

Thank you! I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey man, I'm going to send you a PM.  Merry Christmas.

*ETA; 2 PM's sent, let me know if they get to you.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey man, I'm going to send you a PM.  Merry Christmas.

*ETA; 2 PM's sent, let me know if they get to you.
View Quote

Thank you! I only got the second one I think. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought that might have happened, the messenger was giving me trouble when I sent them.  Re-sent the first one just now.

Link Posted: 12/25/2021 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought that might have happened, the messenger was giving me trouble when I sent them.  Re-sent the first one just now.

View Quote

Still didn't come through. Weird. You can email me at Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol, no problem.  I’ll email you when I get back home.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Email sent.

Link Posted: 12/25/2021 9:32:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Email sent.

View Quote

Thank you, I appreciate it! I'll check it out tonight
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#10]
All I know is there needs to be MORE people like op and carry your balls around in a wheel barrow and not in some liberals purse. Good on you op!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top