Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2021 12:38:28 PM EDT
Anyone familiar with Wagon Wheel Vans of Hartwell?

I may buy one.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I know a bit about vans but having trouble finding info on the seller you have listed. Link?
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry, I should have provided more details.

It is a 1990 Dodge B250 conversion. The VIN decodes as a incomplete chasis and the door sticker info reads: MFD BY:  Wagon Wheel Vans

Hartwell , Georgia

Dodge in Canada built the base vehicle in May of 1990 and the conversion was completed in Georgia in August of 1990.

I was curious about the conversion company.

Thanks for your reply.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I think they are out of business. Basically the vans were delivered to the conversion company with no interior and a single seat in the front to move it on the lot. The conversions can be anything from average to crap. None were really high end. Mainly they used RV parts. I worked at a Dodge dealer in the late 80's we sold mainly conversions from a company in Florida.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 8:02:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for your reply. Looking it over, I believe you are correct.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top