Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2021 1:02:14 AM EDT
I just acquried a PVS14 and thermal imager and am looking for some training.  I am located in Winter Garden.  Any guidance about where to possibly get some local traininig?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 7:13:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I highly recommend Jamey Caldwell from 1 Minute Out.

Looks like he has a class in Florida in Feb.

I've taken two of his classes, including the Instructor's course, excellent guy, excellent training.

https://www.1minuteout.com/trainingcourses
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 9:36:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Appreciate the response - it appears that course is restricted to LE / MIL only, else I'd consider it!
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Appreciate the response - it appears that course is restricted to LE / MIL only, else I'd consider it!
View Quote

I hosted a class at my place for some of the guys on our SWAT team, Jamey allowed some non-leo to attend, might want to reach out to him for possible consideration.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like Bushido has an offering. Defensive Night Vision Readiness

I haven't taken it (haven't made the NV jump yet) - but I did take the carbine class recently and will definitely be a repeat customer.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 5:17:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw that - looks interesting, especially for the price.  I wrote them but haven't heard back.  I've heard good things about them - so I hope that this will be available for civilians!
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 7:29:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Greenline…Don Edwards and Sam Houston…this is the way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top