Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2021 1:38:54 PM EDT
Does anyone know of an outdoor range anywhere in central VA that allows shooting steel targets, cans, plinking, etc? I'm so bored of shooting at only indoor ranges or fudd sighting-in ranges.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 2:20:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested as well in something in the Lynchburg/bedford area.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Rivanna Rifle & Pistol Club (RRPC) in Charlottesville VA. has a 50 yard Plinking Range that allows you to shoot at steel/alum. cans, milk jugs, clay pigeons, watermelons, etc...  Steel targets need to be caliber appropriate, downward deflecting.

No glass targets, no computer hardware, no electronics you no longer want, etc...

If you are interested in a tour, let me know.

Bob S.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 9:50:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm interested as well in something in the Lynchburg/bedford area.
View Quote

Check Roanoke Rifle and Revolver.

Link Posted: 3/6/2021 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rivanna Rifle & Pistol Club (RRPC) in Charlottesville VA. has a 50 yard Plinking Range that allows you to shoot at steel/alum. cans, milk jugs, clay pigeons, watermelons, etc...  Steel targets need to be caliber appropriate, downward deflecting.

No glass targets, no computer hardware, no electronics you no longer want, etc...

If you are interested in a tour, let me know.

Bob S.
View Quote

Oh awesome I did not know about that range, that sounds perfect. It's a bit of a drive but probably worth it once the weather warms up. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top