Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2021 12:17:49 PM EDT
Howdy!  My wife and I are moving to COS (Constitution/ Powers area), and we're looking to get a gas line installed for a new stove.  We're moving in February, and I'd like to get it knocked out right after we move or before the moving festivities begin.
The basement is finished, I'd imagine it'd be a 20' run +/- from the furnace if it were installed from there.  I know nothing about installing gas lines so this is why I'm reaching out

Do we have any plumbers in the area that would like to take it on?  Recommendations?  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 2:23:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump. Official move in date on the 20th. Looking to get it going the following week. If you have the know how, I’m happy to buy parts and do the labor with direction. Lawn chair provided.

Happy to feed, beer, and compensate for time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top