Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2021 11:54:08 AM EDT
Hello. New to the Southern Indiana area and I'm going to be listing my G43x on the EE and I'm looking for an FFL in the Evansville Indiana area that would be able to send of the pistol in the event someone other than a local wants it. Anyone have a recommendation and an idea of fees charged from an FLL in the area? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to Southern Indiana!

Check out Red Ghost gun shop. They have a website and it shows transfer services and lists fees.  

Other places in the Evansville area would be Buck's and Jake's, IMPOC, Full Metal Armory, and Red Dawn Armory. I've done business a couple of times with Dave's Guns in Holland, Indiana. It's about a 45 minute drive and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top