Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2021 8:50:23 AM EDT
Looking for someone who can broach the mag opening and do some of the profiling on a variant of a AR15 prototype. I know everyone is busy working through the panic buying but I thought I'd ask.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#1]
@Mad-Machinist
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Rudy to the courtesy phone. Rudy to the courtesy phone.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Hit up my buddy's at Specialized Firearms in Carrollton. He does a lot of class three stuff.  Should be able to do what you need. Start with Doug. Doc's been under the weather lately.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 12:10:04 PM EDT
[#5]
For a one-off you might consider having the magwell done with wire EDM. I know a few shops if you decide to go that way, I'm planning on adding a wire machine later this year but don't have the capability right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top