Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2021 2:55:43 PM EDT
That could enlarge the rear of my front sight base and thread it to M18x0.5.

I am looking to add a Eagle Eye type lens to my Anschutz 1827, I would remove the base and deliver it along with a sample insert.

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet you could rip a squirrel a new asshole with that thing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't help you with a machinist but were you the one who was looking for one of those a while back? I'm glad you found one. Oh, and yeah, I'm jealous. Someday.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes that was me. After 3 years of looking, I found one and it was even in our state.

I used it this year for the small bore silhouette league at Danial Boone. We shoot standing at 40, 60, 80 and 100 meters at little friken metal targets. Most shooters use scopes, but I went old school this year and used irons. I was loosing the target in my aperture so I taped (yes, blue painters tape) on a lens from another rifle and it worked (increased my scores 20%)

Link Posted: 8/27/2021 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Drop me a PM I can take a look over a beer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top