Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2022 2:36:01 PM EDT
I need to travel interstate 77 from wv down to NC a few times this year, and I have always seen nice farms.  I have tried 2 here in wv, and the beef was just not that good. I would like to stock up a bit on one of my travels back.  Is their any farms to avoid?  I saw there was a few online, but dont know where to start. Or do you have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need to travel interstate 77 from wv down to NC a few times this year, and I have always seen nice farms.  I have tried 2 here in wv, and the beef was just not that good. I would like to stock up a bit on one of my travels back.  Is their any farms to avoid?  I saw there was a few online, but dont know where to start. Or do you have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Wish I could give you a direct lead, but if you call Ag Extension Agent Johnson Liz Johnson, she might know a few farmers with surplus and also may know what may be causing regional off flavors.  Cheers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top