Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2021 10:28:23 PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm a small town boy from VT and am headed out to Northfield MN for college. I have a vehicle and some kit that I don't want to keep on campus as it's vulnerable there. College is strictly no possession of firearms, and I don't want to test that if I don't have to. Does anyone have a buddy in Northfield who might be willing to let me park a sedan at their place during the school year? Aug-May. I'm mostly looking for someone to link up with if things go whack with the world in the next four years, as there's no way I'm making it back to VT.

If anyone lives in Northfield or has a buddy there, I'd REALLY like to get in touch. 19yo guy with experience in carpentry, tiles, drywall, and radio communications. You help me, I'll help you. Anyone who lives in outlying towns (Dundas, Waterford, Greenvale, Forest, Bridgewater) would also be welcome.

Attached image is me. VT and Gadsden flag is how I roll:

Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
SO or CC?

First post and all that, knowing those schools like I do, are you sure you're gonna fit in?
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm at SO for the next couple years. So far it's been tough to find anyone pro-2A, and I don't want to stick my neck out too far because the administration is looking for any little thing to make a fuss about. I'm prepared to be a real stick in the mud when it comes to ideology. I think the lord is testing me. Definitely looking for 2A folks to be around on the weekends.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 11:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Send me an IM. I might know someone who could help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top