Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2021 5:48:10 PM EDT
Hello to the hive!

I am looking for a reputable Doberman Pincher anywhere in the tri-state area.  

So far I have had no luck finding one, does any one have any info that  would set me in the right direction.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, sad to say, IMO the hive has lost it's queen, resulting in zero dedication and or interest. No comments if it does not concern my personal interest.

The days of active participation by our forum members have come and gone. Am I surprised? No, not really, after all we have sadly become a solid Blue state where many members, old or new have become complacent, at best.

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, a simple "don't know," wish "I could help", "good luck"  would have been posted.

Today's apathy reminds me of the days when Peanut Farmer held the office of POTUS. I am old enough to have lived through that period of American history, it became know as the "Apathy Generation". Nothing is new, it is nothing other than a re-run.

Does history repeat it self? Heck yeah, sadly!

NTZ, things were much better when you were known as Lion Dog. By no means is that a reflection on you, it simply is what "it is".

Rant done with.

God bless!

I am not giving in. Today is not what my idea of America is!

Freedom is not given, it is TAKEN!

Wake up  Jerseyites.

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
or they have saw the light and left..
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I think there are too many other gun forums out there.  You guys have competition.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 6:26:40 AM EDT
[#4]
i haven't replied to this because i have no leads on dobie breeders---nothing less nothing more.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Sent you a pm. Forgot to include this

https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies/doberman-pinscher?breed=94&location=07059&page=1
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sent you a pm. Forgot to include this

https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies/doberman-pinscher?breed=94&location=07059&page=1
View Quote

Thank you! Greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:47:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Go to competitive local and sometimes not local dog shows. All breed type, then walk around and ask the in the trenches breeding competitors for referrals.

The shows are fun and continue your research; we've never had a bad turn with this method.

Remember competitive breeders are a strange lot, sometimes very strange.

Good luck.
View Quote

Indeed the best and surest way to meet breeders and see their product, we too have done this in the past with very satisfying results.

But as we are all aware, (not all of us are aware), the totalitarian state has us under their jackboots and have removed many of the freedoms we unfortunately took for granted. Yet with the American spirit bruised but very much  alive,   where  there is a will there is a way. Like walking a mile with my brother on my back because he ain't heavy.

Funny but not unexpected to see how the thread has evolved from breeders to Freedom fighters. Thus is our America today.

Thanks LK NTZ.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:21:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
L_d, don't know an LK.

NZT
View Quote

oops.  I mistakenly referred to you as LK (Lion King)
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top