Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2018 3:48:07 PM EDT
Looking to get a Glock 19 Gen 5 - anyone suggest a local retailer for a good deal? I can do the GunBroker deal, but I would prefer to help a local shop/business owner.

Thanks -
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#1]
What is local?  If you are in the KC Metro area on the KS side the Olathe Gun Shop probably has them and would probably give you a cash discount.  I looked at them a couple of months back and they had several generations in stock
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 4:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in the KS Metro. They were all out of Gen 5's but they said they are expecting a shipment soon.

-Thanks
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I can almost guarantee you that either Bass Pro, Cabela's and/or Scheels will have them.  I generally prefer dealing with the smaller shops to keep those guys in business, but if you are in a hurry one of those three places will have them.  I will be in bass pro today at some point and can take a quick look.  I am in the G19 market anyway and will let you know.

Another place worth checking would be Centerfire in Olathe and I think Frontier Justice opened a nice shop up by the race track.  If it is anything like the MO location they will have tons of them.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks - I can't be there today but I will continue looking.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 5:27:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Bass pro has the Gen 5 for $649.99 and Gen 4 for $579.99 if memory serves.  I took a quick peak while I was there.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Academy?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Academy?
View Quote
good call.  I saw a guy looking at Glocks when I was in there getting some fishing stuff.  They probably have them in stock also.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#8]
They currently have them at the Scheels in Overland Park.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 11:29:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Harrison st pawn had at least one yesterday
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I found the cheapest deal was at Tactical Advantage in Overland Park. $575.

Thanks -
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I found the cheapest deal was at Tactical Advantage in Overland Park. $575.

Thanks -
View Quote
Well shit...now I have another gun shop to check out....never even heard of them
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep - I have been impressed the few times I have gone in. I prefer to support a small shop like theirs rather than a big box shop. Off of 151st street just west of 69 Hwy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yep - I have been impressed the few times I have gone in. I prefer to support a small shop like theirs rather than a big box shop. Off of 151st street just west of 69 Hwy.
View Quote
I checked it out today.  The guys were pretty nice and seemed eager to work with people.  I've got a purchase or two that I'm going to give them a shot at
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top