Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2018 2:27:35 PM EDT
Hey FL hometown!

I'm just starting to plan a trip to the keys (doesn't matter which one) for at least two days of guided fishing.   There will be at least two of us but maybe 4, I know most flat boats only take two.   We want to target bonefish and anything else be it permit, reds etc.

I just figured I would ask if anyone is or knows of a good guide that can take us out.   The trip will most likely be around May 2019, but we can adjust that to best fit ideal time of year to catch them.

We'll need the gear to be provided, none of us have saltwater gear

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Chris Barron of Stray Cat charters. He is based out of World Wide Sportsman.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Chris Barron of Stray Cat charters. He is based out of World Wide Sportsman.
View Quote
Thanks for responding, I'll be sure to look them up today.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#3]
My money would go to Capt Russell Kleppinger, he will put you on fish, PM me if you want his contact info.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My money would go to Capt Russell Kleppinger, he will put you on fish, PM me if you want his contact info.
View Quote
Thanks.  The more options I can get the better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top