Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 5/3/2019 12:11:57 AM EDT
My buddy wants to build an AR pistol using an Aero M4E1 lower. I know it’s just a roll mark, but it has the nice built in trigger guard (looks better than Anderson’s curved guard) and the bolt catch release pin is an allen screw for a punchless LPG install. Yes I recommended that specific lower.  I’ll be helping them install the LPK this weekend up at their place in Iowa, but just need to help them find the lower.  They live about half way between Council Bluffs and Des Moines. If someone knows a dealer who might have that SPECIFIC lower in stock in either of those cities please let me know.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Brownells in Grinnnel, IA has the AERO PRECISION - AR-15 M4E1 STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVERS 5.56MM in stock.  It's right off the interstate 80, about an hour east of Des Moines.

You can order it online today for pickup so they are ready when you get there.

https://www.brownells.com
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 9:44:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Brownells in Grinnnel, IA has the AERO PRECISION - AR-15 M4E1 STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVERS 5.56MM in stock.  It's right off the interstate 80, about an hour east of Des Moines.

You can order it online today for pickup so they are ready when you get there.

https://www.brownells.com
View Quote
Yep. One stop shop and generally the best price locally.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Found one.  Thanks for the info.  Will be helping them install the LPK tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top