Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2020 11:02:24 PM EDT
I’m not getting much response in the OK forum so I’m going to try here.  

I’ll be traveling through OK city and staying in Tulsa for a few nights in a couple of weeks.  

My destination is near where 64 and 169 meet.

I’m willing to drive a bit too.  Anything worth checking out?

I could also take any other route to get to Tulsa so I could be convinced to skip OKC or hit that on the way home.  

Any odd CCW laws I need to know about there?  I know they are reciprocal.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 11:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]
How about the huge gun museum 8n Tulsa people were talking about a couple of weeks ago
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
You could take US75 all the way there if you want off the main route. If I remember right, Tulsa is one of the odd cities where the shithole part of town is the north side, not south. Just something to keep in mind.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You could take US75 all the way there if you want off the main route. If I remember right, Tulsa is one of the odd cities where the shithole part of town is the north side, not south. Just something to keep in mind.
View Quote

Tulsa is one of the regular filming locations for The First 48.

I have lived in Texas my whole life, I've been to Louisiana, Arkansas, New Mexico and Mexico, but never Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Good to know.  
Looks like I’ll be on the Southeast side near what appears to be the suburbs.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:27:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Instead of going through OKC, you can drive through The Nations.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#6]
North of Tulsa is the Woolaroc museum and preserve.  If they have it open, there's a pretty nice firearms collection and other cool stuff to stumble thru.  Get yourself a buffalo burger, etc.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks all.  

Still open to ideas.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 1:12:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’m not getting much response in the OK forum so I’m going to try here.  

I’ll be traveling through OK city and staying in Tulsa for a few nights in a couple of weeks.  

My destination is near where 64 and 169 meet.

I’m willing to drive a bit too.  Anything worth checking out?

I could also take any other route to get to Tulsa so I could be convinced to skip OKC or hit that on the way home.  

Any odd CCW laws I need to know about there?  I know they are reciprocal.
View Quote

We are constitutional ....me and the cops play show and tell with guns

If the Oklahoma Bombing Memorial is open you might want to consider it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top