Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2019 10:09:00 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File
My cousin and I were always very close. We are a year apart an age and were like sisters. We did everything together. After the death of our grandfather we have become estranged. My cousin changed her name and came up with a story that her father wasn't her father and she was 1/2 Native. (Her mother and my father were siblings). I told her I didn't believe that was true but I didn't care. She was my blood regardless. She hasn't spoke to me since 2010. I have lost track of her but caught wind that she was tending bar in the Kenia Peninsula. She is 5' has long brown hair and goes by the name of Sophia.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent her pic to a buddy who lives in kenai..maybe he will spot her....
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent her pic to a buddy who lives in kenai..maybe he will spot her....
View Quote
Thank you so much
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 11:47:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 1:48:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice plants.  I hope you find what (who) you're looking for.  It's strange how you can be so close to someone and suddenly there is a totally different relationship.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nice plants.  I hope you find what (who) you're looking for.  It's strange how you can be so close to someone and suddenly there is a totally different relationship.
View Quote
I know. She has had a hard life. She is very smart, funny and outgoing. I hope to have her in my life but ultimately if she doesn't want me in her life I will respect that. I just can't not try.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
My son drives cab on the lower peninsula he's pretty social and knows everybody I'll show him the pic and see if he recognizes her
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My son drives cab on the lower peninsula he's pretty social and knows everybody I'll show him the pic and see if he recognizes her
View Quote
Thank you very much @mdw
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Hi everyone I am just checking in to see if anyone found any information for me?
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 12:30:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hi everyone I am just checking in to see if anyone found any information for me?
View Quote
Could you IM me her legal name?  I have something I can check.
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 11:26:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Any luck? Also check on courtview. Perhaps she’s had some legal issues.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Any luck? Also check on courtview. Perhaps she's had some legal issues.
View Quote
Sorry this flew under my radar.  I haven't found my cousin yet.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top