Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2017 5:46:06 PM EDT
What's the law for trunk rifles out there?  Any issue with a visible gun rack on a pickup or mule/atv?
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
They're required aren't they?
Link Posted: 11/11/2017 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#2]
We're a state where a person can hunt with a 100 round drum mag and a suppressor, own a full auto M2 .50 cal and set the side of a mountain on fire with tracers...

Think we have a law that says you can't have a pistol / rifle in a vehicle?  I don't know why anyone has a window rack, just screams "Come steal my shit."
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 11:49:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Places have laws on that?
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
...set the side of a mountain on fire with tracers...
View Quote
This bit is... erm, frowned upon, at least on federally managed public lands...
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 12:34:48 AM EDT
[#5]
It was the side of Heart Mountain, private land.

I love this state, I was one of five guys using a Ford as a gun truck speeding through a field gunning down prairie dogs with an AR....
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 3:14:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What's the law for trunk rifles out there?  Any issue with a visible gun rack on a pickup or mule/atv?
View Quote
WY law requires at least one long gun per vehicle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top