Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2022 8:36:55 AM EDT
My home range is closing down (Racine county Line Rifle Club)!

Anyone know of any ranges that go out to 600 yards in SE Wisconsin that allow shooting off barricades at steel?

Really bummed out about this... Most ranges that I'm aware of are uptight.  They all want seated, slow fire at paper only.  That sounds boring!
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#1]
After all of that time and money spent on the massive improvements.
It’s not over until it’s over.

That said fuck Evers and fuck Biden!
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Why is RCLRC shutting down?
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Supposedly funding.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 11:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Political $$$ games. WE-Energies has coveted the land forever. Guns evil according to the military.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#5]
So, the "secret Squirrel" club that we never talk about is going to be no more!!!

That's unfortunate. it was a nice range. I shot there a couple of times over the years.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 1:29:35 AM EDT
[#6]
its not over.
now is the time to dig in and fight hard and dirty.
if we make enough noise and press the correct pain points for those pulling the strings, it can be saved
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 12:28:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
its not over.
now is the time to dig in and fight hard and dirty.
if we make enough noise and press the correct pain points for those pulling the strings, it can be saved
View Quote

There’s an emergency club meeting coming up, I’m sure more details will be provided then.
Maybe that will be a good time to contact Vicki McKenna and have her rile up our representatives in Madison.
State Senator Van Waangaard is a club member I believe.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:40:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My home range is closing down (Racine county Line Rifle Club)!

Anyone know of any ranges that go out to 600 yards in SE Wisconsin that allow shooting off barricades at steel?

Really bummed out about this... Most ranges that I'm aware of are uptight.  They all want seated, slow fire at paper only.  That sounds boring!
View Quote

The fat man hasn’t sung yet sir.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top