Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/9/2022 7:09:04 PM EDT
Just heard about this place up by Harrisville OH.  Is it worth the drive from Cbus to see?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven’t been in a while but it was a nice place
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 12:41:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I live on the road it is on . The guy is actually my neighbor. I dont know if it's worth to drive from cbus. He basically just has anything to do with black powder . Also has some old pioneer stuff I've bought some axe handles there.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:14:19 AM EDT
[#3]
My Dad first took me there 40 years ago and I check it out every few months, takes me about a hour and change to get there.. If your looking for all things black powder related it's a great place, up to and including building muzzleloaders from scratch. It has a lot of frontier/mountain man stuff as well. It has a pretty good selection of reference books related to gun collecting as well. They sell lots of completed muzzle loaders but few modern firearms. It also has a pretty cool in house museum containing lots of U.S. military and frontier artifacts and weapons.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top