Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2020 9:56:54 PM EDT
I’d like to get some advanced first aid training. We do basic training stuff at work but I think I’d like the next level. Anyone know of any places that do advanced first aid or the like?  Basically I’d like to be to handle various situations to keep people alive long enough for qualified personnel to arrive.

Joliet area would be great.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
does your community college offer anything?  you can also check with the FD  The public education officer might be able to point you in the right direction
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Mules,
do you mean like stop the bleed?  There's a mutual buddy aid class  that Spartan Tactical offers that some of us are taking (1 in March, the others in April).....
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey Mules,
do you mean like stop the bleed?  There's a mutual buddy aid class  that Spartan Tactical offers that some of us are taking (1 in March, the others in April).....
View Quote
Any more info on that. Sounds like something I would like.  I’ll look it up, just wondering who’s all going from locally. Be fun to meet some more folks.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Think I’m registering in the 4-18 one. Waiting to hear from a few buddies
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Think I’m registering in the 4-18 one. Waiting to hear from a few buddies
View Quote
If you read up in the IBB thread here in the HTF, we covered it....maybe page 2 or 3.  I think we have 4 or 5 people going at this point.  Myself, Redbirdxx, SleepingBirdDog....and two more...plus Beasely who's on arf, just not popped into this thread yet.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 5:14:36 PM EDT
[#7]
OST
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Muels....did you ever register for that first aid class?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top