Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2020 5:48:46 AM EDT
I'm near Duluth and looking for a good gunsmith that knows ak pattern rifles well.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]
What work are you looking to get done?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 8:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking to put a folding stock on an Arsenal. And probably some other stuff afterward. You know anyone?
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 7:08:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know of anyone local that does that type work.  For an Arsenal, I'd find somebody out of state that specializes in AK gunsmithing and send it to them.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:02:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I was hoping to deal with someone local, hence the thread here.

I may end up sending it off, that's always plan B.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
When I've asked here in the past I couldnt find anyone. I ended up using Troy Sellars at inrange. He's done a full size aks74 parts kit and two aks74u kits for me and they're fantastic.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BoilingToad:
I don't know of anyone local that does that type work.  For an Arsenal, I'd find somebody out of state that specializes in AK gunsmithing and send it to them.
View Quote

Why must it be out of state?

FMJ in Lagrange has done extensive work on aks and ak74. Might want to give them a call.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll check into FMJ, thanks!
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Contact Jake Kroa at Firearms training academy in Woodstock.  (770) 558-1637.  He's an AK guru.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top