Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2023 4:53:52 PM EDT
You guys probably don't get lobsters shipped, but my Midwestern wife likes lobster, and I'd like whatever recommendations you can make regarding who to order lobster from for shipping.  Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]
This site has a compendium of suppliers who ship overnight. Deer Isle / Stonington is the correct source for lobster, so I would check out Greenhead Lobster if I were you.

Lobsters ship surprisingly well. I had some sent to my in-laws out in the middle of nowhere in the desert, and they arrived just fine. Put them in the refrigerator wrapped in wet newspapers to keep them alive a while longer.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
While you're at it, get some Moxie and ketchup chips .
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 10:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve always heard very good things about Augusta Seafood. They’ll ship lobster overnight anywhere in the U.S.

https://augusta-seafood.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top