Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
did anyone ever abide by this B.S.?...

...i've been out driving past 10pm on many occasions, ...same MO of avoiding interstates at night, as I hate the OSHP...

Link Posted: 2/12/2021 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
did anyone ever abide by this B.S.?...

...i've been out driving past 10pm on many occasions, ...same MO of avoiding interstates at night, as I hate the OSHP...

View Quote

Not really.  I was out when I was out and it was often past 10pm.  I never got hassled about it but the principle of the thing was offensive.  

I did have to abide by the rule when bars would call last call at 9:30pm.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
My life is so exciting I didn't even know there was a curfew .
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My life is so exciting I didn't even know there was a curfew .
View Quote
No dessert for you tonight!
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]
He’s better than the ol prickster from Illinois. I just moved here a few months ago...essentially as a political refugee lol
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope both boy Mike and Mr. Gonzales get shown the door, head first.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:10:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Little FAGOT MIKE CAN SUCK MY DICK, Fuck him and everything he stands for

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I never obeyed the curfew.  If I got pulled over (I didn't), I was just going to say I was on my way home from work....
View Quote
Same here.  I figured I would just say I was going to or coming from helping a family member.  I never got pulled over though.  

I think that one good thing we've had going for us all along here in OH is that the enforcement of these garbage rules was never very aggressive.  That is good but the rules being in place at all was just fundamentally wrong in my mind.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 6:33:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It was a stupid idea from the get go and pissed off a lot of people.

View Quote

The same could be said about the entire official reaction to the virus, national or State of Ohio level.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:39:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#13]
What kills me is how common it was back when The Chive was big to see people walking around with shirts/hats/hoodies with the imagery of that old British WWII morale booster "keep calm and carry on" emblazoned on them.  At the first sign of adversity (a bad flu, not bombs falling on their neighborhood and places of work) they did the exact opposite on both counts.  Not only did many do the opposite but they tried to shame those of us who didn't.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Mighty gracious of the lil guy to let us stay out late.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Now if only they would cure their chronic cranial rectal insertion and announce the next phase of Covid vaccinations.

It's embarrassing being behind Kentucky.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top