Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2018 4:38:22 PM EDT
I'm in sierra vista from out of town and I'm looking to get my gf some local wine. Does anyone know were i can find a store? I saw that circle K sells liquor but I'd like to find something from a dedicated store if I can.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Fry's grocery store
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#2]
You may want to try Beverage Warehouse on Fry close to Hwy 92.  It is in the same shopping center as Harbor Freight and Ace Hardware.

You may want to try Hoppin Grapes on Fry on the west side.  My guess is if Hoppin Grapes does not have much of a selection they can point you in the right direction.

If you really want to sample and get a better variety head to Elgin, AZ off of Hwy 82.  There are a lot of local wineries in that area.
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Scored some, thanks for the help. Last question before I leave for home though...besides Tombstone, where could one find the Doc Holiday pop?
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 3:57:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I am not sure about that one.  You may want to try Ace Hardware.  They use to have and may still have some of the old fashion Sarsaparilla in a refrigerator near the registers.  So, they may have the Doc Holliday.

I have heard Bashas carries it.  The Food City in town I believe is owned by Bashas so they may have it.

Tombstone is not that far away.  Just take Charleston Road.  It is a quick and easy trip.
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Not sure what the best liquor store is in SV.  However, the wines you want to find are Pillsbury, Arizona Stronghold, Provisioner, Keeling-Shafer or Cadaceus Cellars.  These are all amazing wineries.  Arizona Stronghold's Mangus, Provisioner's Rose, and Cadaceus' Naga are all fantastic.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 12:03:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure what the best liquor store is in SV.  However, the wines you want to find are Pillsbury, Arizona Stronghold, Provisioner, Keeling-Shafer or Cadaceus Cellars.  These are all amazing wineries.  Arizona Stronghold's Mangus, Provisioner's Rose, and Cadaceus' Naga are all fantastic.
View Quote
There are so many good wineries here now!!  Our favorite is flying leap down in Elgin.

We had this with porterhouse steaks last night.. sooo good.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Old Town in Cottonwood has several wine tasting stores including Arizona Stronghold. Well worth the trip if you want to try out Arizona's vintners.
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 12:40:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There are so many good wineries here now!!  Our favorite is flying leap down in Elgin.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21179/IMG_20180705_203415539_LL~2-599824.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21179/IMG_20180705_203415539_LL~2-599824.JPG
With all the breweries, plus the wines, and booze like Del Bac, if it weren't for tequila, I could be happy drinking AZ booze only
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 1:14:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Did you know we have an epic sake maker here in AZ?  Out of Holbrook.

Arizona Sake, LLC  He has a FB, that is it.. but here is his story. http://www.readbite.com/sake-master/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top