Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]
One of the few things I miss about Oklahoma.  That gun show isn't just an event, it's an adventure of awesomeness.  I've been at least a half dozen or more.  If you can, go.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  One of the few things I miss about Oklahoma.  That gun show isn't just an event, it's an adventure of awesomeness.  I've been at least a half dozen or more.  If you can, go.
View Quote

I aim to not miss any more.  I no longer have drill weekends, hurricanes, or deployments in the way, after 20 years.  See you there?  You're as close to Tulsa as south Texas is.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL, yeah.  Believe me, if there was a way for us to go, we'd do it in a heartbeat.  My sis has never been and really wanted to go before we moved but between work, covid cancellations and just life going south in general, we never got the chance.  It's definitely the greatest gun show in America, if not the world.  Best to go before the liberals end up ruining it like everything else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top