Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2020 10:29:31 AM EDT
There hasn't been a Libtard talk radio station in Madison since FM 92.1 was bought out by I Heart Radio shortly after the election in 2016.  So imagine my surprise when scanning my car radio for tunes yesterday when the radio landed on FM 92.7.  Typical liberal lies, innuendos and suppositions.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder who their advertisers would be?
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats, you may have been their only listener this week!
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats, you may have been their only listener this week!
View Quote
Its Madison, they will have lots of listeners.

But none of them will spend any money to support the advertisers.  The station will loose the revenue, as the advertisers bail again and go off the air.   Again.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Its Madison, they will have lots of listeners.

But none of them will spend any money to support the advertisers.  The station will loose the revenue, as the advertisers bail again and go off the air.   Again.
View Quote
Funny how that works.  The next step is that the libs (who never spent $ in the first place) will organize a boycott against conservative radio sponsors and demand “equality “.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top