Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2018 12:03:36 AM EDT
A Level 3 sex offender has been released from prison and will be living at the Benton County Transition Center on Monroe Street in Corvallis, the Benton County Sheriff's Office said.

"A Level 3 sex offender presents the highest risk to reoffend and requires the widest range of notification including listing on the Oregon State Police Sex Offender Registry public website," according to the State of Oregon.

The sheriff said James Crotsley, 52, was released from prison Wednesday.

Great.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#2]
That was fast.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Encouraging sexual assault of an animal. WTF
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
guy needs to stop breathing...
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I hereby nominate him for Portland's next mayor.  He's supremely qualified.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hereby nominate him for Portland's next mayor.  He's supremely qualified.
View Quote
Pretty much this. ^
I fell bad for y'all that are behind enemy lines there. Portland is a cancer and is destroying that state with their bs. Some day OregonMan will over shadow even FloridaMan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top