Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2021 11:59:47 PM EDT
our poor dirt farmer...

Tester on Trump
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:02:23 AM EDT
[#1]
From 7/19. Tester seriously needs voted out. Hopefully the next election goes as well as the last for this state.

Mr. Steve Bullock was out for a jog today and tried to illegally run in front my my car right in front of the Federal Courthouse. Once I recognized him I just laughed and shook my head.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:26:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From 7/19. Tester seriously needs voted out. Hopefully the next election goes as well as the last for this state.

Mr. Steve Bullock was out for a jog today and tried to illegally run in front my my car right in front of the Federal Courthouse. Once I recognized him I just laughed and shook my head.
View Quote

I had better not say anything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top