Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2020 6:02:14 PM EDT
One of my boss' wants to try out an AR (has a pump shotgun and an M&P 9mm and .22...the latter 2 at my recommendation).   Because of the current 'situation' he's looking at practicing with the pistol(s) and getting an AR.   Not the best time to do so (I have enough ammo and mags I can help a bit), but I want to take him to try an AR, including rapid fire.   Not currently a member of any ranges (haven't had the time for a few years to go shooting).  

Does anyone know of a 'fee for time' range that we can use an AR (5.56) that he could at least try a couple different AR setups to get a feel for what he wants and shoot the pistol a bit?

Thanks!

(Work in Carbon, I live in Lehigh and he lives in Northampton).
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not aware of an outdoor range that you don't have to be a member or be with a member in Lehigh County.

Not sure what RelicHunter/Firing Line or HeritageGuild will allow AR/rapid fire wise...

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not aware of an outdoor range that you don't have to be a member or be with a member in Lehigh County.

Not sure what RelicHunter/Firing Line or HeritageGuild will allow AR/rapid fire wise...

View Quote

Forgot about Heritage Guild, but I believe Relic Hunter is only pistol calibers.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#3]
If worse comes to worse there is the PA Game Lands

YMMV how far you have to travel and what the range(s) look like.
I live about 15 minutes from one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If worse comes to worse there is the PA Game Lands

YMMV how far you have to travel and what the range(s) look like.
I live about 15 minutes from one.
View Quote

There's a nice 300 yard range near Thornhurst by Pocono Lake.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One of my boss' wants to try out an AR (has a pump shotgun and an M&P 9mm and .22...the latter 2 at my recommendation).   Because of the current 'situation' he's looking at practicing with the pistol(s) and getting an AR.   Not the best time to do so (I have enough ammo and mags I can help a bit), but I want to take him to try an AR, including rapid fire.   Not currently a member of any ranges (haven't had the time for a few years to go shooting).  

Does anyone know of a 'fee for time' range that we can use an AR (5.56) that he could at least try a couple different AR setups to get a feel for what he wants and shoot the pistol a bit?

Thanks!

(Work in Carbon, I live in Lehigh and he lives in Northampton).
View Quote

I go to the state game lands in Nesquehoning up on route 93 because they have a range that goes up to 300 yards
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 11:19:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Mondays is AR night at Relic Hunter, I'am a RSO there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 5:19:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm a member at ridge and valley in Coopersburg. I can bring a few guests if that's of any interest

Shoot me a PM and we'll exchange info if you'd like
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top